Cant sell Linden dollars, Avatar can not be checked by RISK-api or something? somebody help plz

SickPanic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4333 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

Mr. Panic,

Don't Panic [sorry, I couldn't resist]

When selling lindens using 3rd party exchange the LL Risk-API [Application Programming Interface] is queried by those 3rd party exchanges to verify you meet the LL Risk threshold for selling Lindens.

In this case, your Avatar Account did not meet the minimum qualifications. The considerations are the same as in selling Lindens on the LindeX™ Exchange:except there you get a simpler message stating that you do not yet qualify to sell Lindens. The procedures are the same in that you need to ask for a account review with Linden Lab.

Please follow this link and perform the Account Review steps if you believe you qualify to sell Lindens.

https://secondlife.com/my/lindex/describe-limits.php

Note: There is a minimum time your avatar needs to exist and be performing transaction activity before you are allowed to sell Lindens. This is to prevent fraud and money laundering activity by using newly created avatar accounts that are then disposed of.

Thanks for the reaction, but there was something with a negative and positive character, Is there a way to get a character positive? Now its saying that im negative and if i wanna sell lindens i have to get positive.

Dear SickPanic!

Unfortunately we could not fulfill your order since your avatar could not be sucessfully checked via the Risk-API.

Please contact the Linden Lab support team in order to find out why, since our own support can't answer any questions regarding this matter.

As soon as your avatar checks positively, we would be happy to welcome you as a customer.

Useful information:

- What is the Risk-API?

- Linden Lab support

- Linden lab Support Phone

If you read the information in the links I provided,

Your options are to

1) Just wait and let your Avatar age qualify you...

2) Ask for an Account Review from Linden Lab

In either case, continue performing transaction activity in SecondLife. [e.g. Earning Lindens thru working & sales of your creations ]

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4333 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.