Enjoying Beauty in Second Life!! Reese best built sim!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

In my many years on SL I have enjoyed building and watching what others build. I go high and low to find places that are visually appealing. I have come upon one such sim called F**K n Stuff and it is located on Reese. This is an adult sim so much more in my eyes. The layout is calming the minute you TP in. Even sounds scripts heighten they immediate adventure. I found not only a balloon ride but a delightful carriage ride. There is so much to look at and even the offsim views are striking. This place is a must see whether you visit adult Sims or not. Simply one of  the best built Sims in SI. IM Amani Sandalwood after and let that shy gal you enjoyed her sim.  Type in REESE in the map search on your tool bar and should take you right there. Many more adventures in SL.

I am lucky I saw this forum. I passed FnS the other day and I have to agree with you Nick. I have seen many many Sims but the beauty and even layout is set up perfectly. "Reese" is what you search for in mapping. You can find it if you look. Very experienced people hanging around too if your looking for that adult type roleplay. Thanks who ever made it. Amani!!

I have to agree & in spades.

This thread is an obvious sim promotion & is in the wrong category IMO.

Sim is totally unremarkable - a main building with some shops & some waterfalls & empty of avatars - I saw absolutely nothing I've not seen before on hundreds of other sims.

I popped in for a minute too.

Totally unremarkable.

If this is in the OP's opinion a "must see" they need to get out of their dungeon more often.

If I were to rate on a scale of one to ten where Chakryn Forest, Gaia Rising or Wanderstill were a 10, this place rates at best a 5 for imagination and detail.  As far as best built goes, OP should visit Alpha Point and learn see what a real build is all about.

This thread does smell like spam.

what I have noticed is that most of you that reply really have nothing in your profiles to signify you have any experience building or seeing beauty in things. Most of you find a building and stand in it. For a sim to be beautiful you do not need tons of people all around. Oh and the music was sim conidtion. Also please come and look around and actually come on the sim. I think most of you also lack skills in even roleplay or even trying to make this a fun secondlife. Sorry guys and girl our sim is awesome and many people come and enoy and relax. I love commentors in SL. So out of touch with any reality whether SL or RL. Have a happy day!

LOL...see their you go.....its not a roleplay sim......lol..its just a sim to go kick back on...some of us in SL do not care to go to some fairy land or sim magical world. Its so funny how you all can comment but you really have nothing to say. Those sims are over packed and lack open areas and peace. I would have to say you do not know much about the world inside or out. Sad. One sided thinking.

Chakryn Forest, Fantasy not impressed.

Gaia Rising your kidding right??

or Wanderstill LOL

• 3 weeks later...

Letisha Blackheart wrote:

what I have noticed is that most of you that reply really have nothing in your profiles to signify you have any experience building or seeing beauty in things. Most of you find a building and stand in it. For a sim to be beautiful you do not need tons of people all around. Oh and the music was sim conidtion. Also please come and look around and actually come on the sim. I think most of you also lack skills in even roleplay or even trying to make this a fun secondlife. Sorry guys and girl our sim is awesome and many people come and enoy and relax. I love commentors in SL. So out of touch with any reality whether SL or RL. Have a happy day!

Really? Amazing you know 'us' so well, I am sorry to say this, but  this sim you are so bragging about is really nothing special. Maybe you should go out more and see what there is, out there....

Caitlin Tobias wrote:

Really? Amazing you know 'us' so well, I am sorry to say this, but  this sim you are so bragging about is really nothing special. Maybe you should go out more and see what there is, out there....

And I would have to say that as I know Cait can make even a sow's ear look picturesque, I'm inclined to take her word (and Sy's) about how lacking the advertised sim is. 

A dreadful excuse for spamming the forums if ever there was one.

Edited to add:

aimed at the OP and Letisha really. 

What have you built?

Lots of stuff in my time and I mean actually built by myself and you are quite welcome to come to my sim in InWorldz when I've finished it as that's where I build nowadays; cheaper and more prims.  Not that that has anything to do with the matter as mine and other's opinions are just as valid even if they or I didn't even know how to rez a prim.  We were arguing with the OP's assertion that this place was the best built sim in SL, which we know from our travels and experience that it patently is not.  

Buying other creators items and rezzing them out is not building and 90% of what I saw was other creators/builders items arranged out across the sim.  If you think it's building then give Lillith Heart the credit for building the majority of the sim.  Even when it was somebody else's custom made paving it wasn't even aligned properly in places!  The few structures/houses that I saw actually built by the sim creator were unexceptional houses similar to almost any hunting lodge themed house you can see in SL, but even then they had incorporated full perm sculpties into it, which were not even textured or had a basic texture thrown on them showing bad seams and pinching all over them.  I spent 20 minutes there looking around quickly and have posted below pics of some of the most obvious contradictory evidence to the OP's statement.

Overall it's not a badly designed sim, but it is NOT as the OP asserts the best built sim and there is nothing there that is a must see.  Nobody here wishes the sim owner/creator any ill will, but stating such a blatant lie and trying to promote that sim as the best built in SL as the OP did is at best uninformed, unexperienced hyperbole and at worse deceitful spam and promotion.

Try getting it featured here or visit the places featured here to actually see some of the best built sims in SL https://secondlife.com/destinations?lang=en-US

Reese_Badly aligned paving.png

Reese_Other creators work 1.png

Reese_Other creators work 2.png

Reese_Other creators work 3.png

Reese_Other creators work 4.png

Reese_Untextured sculpties.png

Reese_Badly textured sculpties.png

Reese_Badly aligned roof.png

Marigold Devin wrote:

Caitlin Tobias wrote:

And I would have to say that as I know Cait can make even a sow's ear look picturesque, I'm inclined to take her word (and Sy's) about how lacking the advertised sim is. 

A dreadful excuse for spamming the forums if ever there was one.

Edited to add:

aimed at the OP and Letisha really. 

Aw, thanks for your kind words.

Also, I want to make sure I did not mean to 'trash' this sim. But the statement that I would have nothing in my profile indicating I am 'qualified' to have an opinion is a bit odd. I am not claiming to be all knowing, and I may have a different taste in what looks good or not, but then again..I am travelling and exploring SL for almost 5 years now and I blog about places I really enjoy..so I think I may have a pretty good idea (at least for myself and seeing reactions on my blog - link in profile, and pics on flickr - links in profile....) what is a good looking sim or not.

No, I do not build. No, I cannot create amazing stuff. But I can landscape, I have owned sims and terraformed and decorated...with bought items yes. So, yeah...I am not a complete ignorant resident.

If a sim/place/parcel/building is nice and good looking, I would say so. If not, well in this case - seeing the bragging - I say: nope.

I am a happy SL'er, I only blog or publish pics of places I really enjoy and recommend. I would not do the opposite and be negative. It's just not me.

In this case, as the thread is getting ridiculous, I say: Dear OP..please get a grip. You are promoting an, at best, average sim, nothing special in my opinion, but  I am glad you are so happy with it, enjoy it and have a great SL!

I noticed that you really have nothing in your profile that would signify you have any experience either, however many of us build and shape our own sims/ parcels to our own look.

How does a profile show whether anyone has RP experience or not? I can have plenty of fun without hanging around an empty sex sim.. SL is so much more than that. 

And in the immortal words of George Carlin

"Maybe I don't feel like having a nice day. Maybe, just maybe, I've had 63 nice days in a row. And, by God, I'm ready for a crappy day. Let someone wish me a crappy day."

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.