Sign in to follow this  
AliGoesRawr

Wanted ::: ♥ Babysitter / Nanny ♥

We are currently seeking a reliable Babysitter or Nanny with a flexible and willing schedule. She would be welcome to live in our home, but if she does not wish to that is alright as well. We have 3 children, all girls, they range from 6-7 year's old. We are planning on expanding our family even more. This Nanny/Babysitter would have to be very willing, meaning, if I send an IM "Hey I have to run can you watch the kids!?" your already teleporting to my home. However we do have some requirements. But we are very open minded about the pay/salary.

✔ You must be a good emoter. ✔

✔ You must be kind and gentle ✔

✔ You must be friendly and experienced with being in a children based environment ✔

✔ You must have a flexible schedule and be online often ✔

✔ You must be responsible ✔

Here is what you will mostly be doing.

❤ Watching movie(s) and TV shows with the children ❤

❤ Playing games or with toys with the children 

❤ Picking the kid's up from daycare/school (not all the time)  

❤ Monitoring the children and making sure they behave and do their chores and follow the house rules. 

┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃
┃┗━┛┣━━┳┓╋┏┓┃┃
┃┏━━┫┏┓┃┃╋┃┃┗┛
┃┃╋╋┃┏┓┃┗━┛┃┏┓
┗┛╋╋┗┛┗┻━┓┏┛┗┛
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏━┛┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┗━━┛

We'd prefer to pay per day. So.. If you can figure out a schedule, we are open minded to hear it and let you know if it's what we'll be doing or if it's unreasonable.

Hello My Name is deluxegal923 Northman ,I am very interested in applying for the position of nanny for your 3 children. While I have spent little time interacting with children in second life I have extensive experience in dealing with them in my FL/RL having raised 3 of my own and many who for 1 reason or another have ended up in my care. I am available almost every day between 5am SLT-11pm SLT and believe that would cover most of your needs.

I am friendly outgoing hardworking and reliable.I will be happy to furnish you with references from past employers and fellow residents who have known me almost since my rezz date of 11/6/2010.

I would welcome the chance to speak to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your consideration.

deluxegal923 Northman

looking for an Job as an Babysitter, I love watching them play and grow up to be an good person ,im willing to homeschool

Cost:

Babysitter- 10Ls

HomeSchooling-15Ls

Nanny-10Ls

Tutor-15Ls

My name is Julianna E. Landerson (Mckenna4cute)

*Follow me with an Im if u need me*