BORG Collective rp via USS invincible

sylar Oppewall

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1540 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

im looking for any one that might be interested in helping me to create a working dialog and rp to enhance an exciting RP. ive been working hard to create a Borg mother ship Sphere and a war class sphere. If you are interested please let me know. I would like to assimilate all forms I cybernetic and other various species. As well someone that's good with story and plot out lines and various types of class and designations. Feel free to contact me in sl by note or IM. Resistance is Futile.

Sylar Oppewall

borg sphere 2.png

regenerate.pngChapter 1

Arrival

A fisher opens in the distant Andorra sector of space. A Borg sphere appears threw it and comes to a complete stop. Suffering damage from a conflict with species 8472. All systems are offline and life support is weak but stable "we are the Borg. We have arrived in the Andorra sector. Deploy scout ships and assimilate new drones from technological and biological species worthy of our Perfection. And begin repair of shields."

--||-
  • Thanks 1

well hello again im now Sylar 2 of  5 :matte-motes-big-grin:

well the sim is looking great many aspects to it are coming along smoothely. the USS Invincible has several decks to explore and lots of custom design to enjoy. there is a Klingon Clan that reside in the depths of space. we have set up a remote space station to house many guests and fellow RP'rs. the major Rp is voice based but we are not apposed to tohers that like the traditional chat type rp.

if you have interest in the various areas within the sim im more than happy to assist in showing you around till we get a guided tour working. we are a friendly and great group of people (unless your Borg) we all play various roles and we enjoy meeting new ! crewmen and wemon.

so if this sounds like something of interest to you please try and contact any of the crew (ill post there names in the next update as well a link to our location. if you cant wait look up my profile and then pics, youll find the link to the sphere there)

"Resitance is Futile"

Sylar 2 of 5

Borg sphere in space.pngwell as the Star Trek RP community continues to grow we are busy building and getting every aspect to assure your visit a pleasent one we have aquired two full region sims and a homestead we will continue to build the various aspects of the Star Trek universe my position will be to coninue to assimilate any and all interested in the Borg Collective.

here is the heads of the sim and contact names as promised

Yanto Pausch 

Sylar Oppewall 

Miral DeCuir

Ezio Nightfire

Tito Bellic

we will be featured at the sci-fi fair 2012 and be available to speak to as well

ill have Slurl's in the next update. heres the name and location of our main sim  Andorra (26,214,25)

well the SFC seems to be a popular stop along the way in the sci-fi convention here in second life im sure if your threr youll come around and see the crew. maybe see some improve voice rp as well. ive been busy running between there and the sim getting another build set up this ones the Borg Cube it will have some great NPC's to take on maybe even the real ones if your lucky!

ill include the main webiste here as well it give an over view of our concept some other little tidbits http://www.sfcinc.co.uk/index.php/main/index

feel free to contact me in sl to meet me and see the builds. i am excited that we have some incredible and talented people that are making this a reality.

"Resistance is Futile"

Sy 2 of 5

borg cube 2.0_001.jpg

Well after the arrival of the Borg sphere in Andorra. Construction began on the war class Borg cube. Weapons and shields remain offline but with the assistance of various drones the work has shown impressive results. Anyone interested in coming to explore the Borg cube or perhaps an interest in borg rp are free to contact me or any of the prior mentioned members of the sfc innvincible.

Here is the slurl : = http://slurl.com/secondlife/Andorra/79/178/3597

Ps there are internal defense measures in place but a phaser will aid you in this

borg cube 2.0_002.jpg

Wow Sy 2 of 5

I took a sneek peek at your builds and the area it was really kewl and has an obvious creepy Borg feel.

I'll be contacting you soon to be apart of this you all seem interesting and a good collection of creative people.

Hehe ttys

Tess

Well as the collective continues to assimilate biological and technological materials from the Andorra system we have procured the right amount of materials within a nebula cluster to reconstruct the Transwarp hub. to better facilitate our efforts in search of perfection in this system.

with a few more repairs we  will have the transwarp hub up and operational for faster access to the various areas within this sector

Snapshot_003.jpgTranswarp Hub

The smaller image is a work in progress it will be a look inside the wormholes destination "Earth" perhaps the Starfleet command is over confident in there Futile attempts to keep it secure.

• 2 weeks later...

stardate: 23.07.2012

the completion of the repairs to the Borg Sphere and the Cube have finished the defenses are restored. The scout ships are returning from the various sectors, bringing with them a fine selection of organics to be assimilated. All systems are working efficiently. Our sensors have picked up a warp signature in a neighboring system it is Federation in origin. We will alter course to intercept.

collective_001.jpg

collective_002.jpg

• 2 months later...

stardate 30.09.2012

With some advanced technological and biological advancements in part thanks to some other intellectual and ruthless species 3573. We have adapted there strengths and also have increased the strength of the collective.

After a brief encounter with a unknown species known only to us as "the Darkness" we lost many of our cube in futile battle. With the Intel that we got from the destroyed cubes we have adapted and are exploring the possible alliance with the federation counter parts even with full knowledge that there weak united planets will fail and become apart of our collective.

In addition there have been some slight changes made to the collectives Cube and Sphere we are adapting to improve ourselves.

Snapshot_001.jpgSnapshot_002.JPG

• 4 years later...
  • 10 months later...

Anyone know of a borg rp in sl or anyehre? I really love the borg I don`t know why in star treck voyger they wrote the borg org out for I read they were the most star treck watched episodes, I hope one survived to start it again and they queen in dark front eir says she was from speciece 125 or is it 251 butw were there?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1540 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.