"Mr.Trololo" passed away. :(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4334 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

is there nothing more important in your life than the dying of a singer?...many other people died that same day but there is no mention of it.........what of them? does one need to be a celebrity for someone to care wether we have passed?....seems so.

And another good guy pretending to be better than other people, just because they are sad about someone passing away. Soo.....are you sitting on your bed every morning and cry about the people who died while you were happily sleeping in your bed? No? Then stop judging others for feeling sad about the dead of someone who they liked.

Every damn minute hundreds of people are dying, and yes, I speak the truth and say I don't care about them.

wiked Anton wrote:

is there nothing more important in your life than the dying of a singer?...many other people died that same day but there is no mention of it.........what of them? does one need to be a celebrity for someone to care wether we have passed?....seems so.

So, all of the tributes to Elvis, MJ, Whitney Houston, Robin Gibb, Donna Summer, and Davey Jones were stupid and unimportant? approximately 250,000 people die each day, shall we have remembrance for all for them?

@OP he actually died on june 4th of 2012, about a week ago, so not so old news.

wiked Anton wrote:

Is there nothing more than you acting like a douchebag?

umad.jpg

i'm glad he enjoyed the second rising of his song he sang..

it was probably a nice thing for him seeing it spark up on the internet..probably brought back lots of good memories..

i'm sure it felt good..

i remember seeing something where he was talking about it coming back like it did..all i remember is he was smiling..

i didn't understand the language ..but he was smiling about it...

i thought that was just last fall maybe last summer..had to feel good i would think..=)

Who is this guy?

I genuinely don't get it. I've never heard of him, or this song. Even listening to the video or looking him up on wikipedia. The song is nonsense, and he is someone I've never ever heard of :/.

It's a sad thing when anyone whatsoever dies. My point is... I've no idea why people keep going on about this guy dying. Was he famous or something? *scratches head looking lost and bewildered*

Gosh, I cant remember if there was a tribute thread to Dick Clark.. cause.. well.. he died ya know.. Celeb death stick with ya...

I actually remember the day Elvis died.. (I was a babe but we wer ein the car and I remember my mom was boohooing so much we had to pull over)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4334 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.