Sign in to follow this  
Mike Reaves

Looking for new friends!

Hi, I'm Mike and interested to meet new friends who likes to explore, hang out, chat, build, scripting... etc. I'm gay but not interested in lovers or sex. Just Friendship. I've been in SL for 4 yearsm and I'm 29 years old. My timezone is GMT -5. 

Mike Reaves wrote:

Hi, I'm Mike and interested to meet new friends who likes to explore, hang out, chat, build, scripting... etc. I'm gay but not interested in lovers or sex. Just Friendship. I'm 4 years old in SL and 29 on RL. My timezone is GTM -5. 

You've been in SL for four years or you are a four year old in SL?

I can always use non romantic friends. :)

Mike Reaves wrote:

Sorry Raven1
, I have been in SL for 4 years, not a 4 years old boy hehehe...

:D

Just Raven. Hit me up if you want to chat.

Mike Reaves wrote:

My timezone is
GTM -5. 

i have seen this in a few other posts... Do you mean GMT -5? personally i find it easier to say SLT+3.

you are welcome to come hang at our club or take a spin on one of the Bikes we have. check my profile  for BIkers.

Mike Reaves wrote:

Hi, I'm Mike and interested to meet new friends who likes to explore, hang out, chat, build, scripting... etc. I'm gay but not interested in lovers or sex. Just Friendship. I've been in SL for 4 yearsm and I'm 29 years old. My timezone is GMT -5. 

Hey Mike,

I always enjoy meeting new people..   but I must ask,  what made you decide to post something like this after 4 years?  I would think, you would have established friends, favorite places...  something. 

I'm just being nosey...   oh and lazy,  cuz I would rather type this than get back to work!

:-P

Cali