Feet

Raven1 Short

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4490 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Saraya Starr wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Need some ideas on where to buy good looking feet.

I know there are other threads on this but I want to know what the ladies are wearing now.

Tell me where you've gotten yours.

Go with N-Core Raven.  I love mine
:)

Yes you have very nice feet. Do you have the tip toe ones or flat? I've looked there but they seem to be more focused on shoes.

I did try a demo of Gaeline Creations. They looked nice but I still am looking.

Coby Foden wrote:

Rigged mesh feet are superb as they move and bend naturally like avatar's own feet.  Stay away from sculpted prim feet.  Here are rigged mesh feet I got from SLink.

Thank you for that. Those do look very nice. Buying feet would seem to get rid of the cankle problem as well.

Raven1 Short wrote:Thank you for that. Those do look very nice. Buying feet would seem to get rid of the cankle problem as well.

Right, no cankles with rigged mesh feet.  They also blend pretty well with avatar skin and join the avatar leg mesh nicely.  Only slight seam is notceable when zooming very close.  In normal viewing distance the seam is quite unnoticeable.   :smileyhappy:

Third the mesh feet by SLink! Got sculpted feet by SLink when they first came out and loved em. When the mesh feet came out nearly fell outs my chair when I tried the demo. These feet are just amazing and tinting to match my skin tone was easy. Just recently SLink has released two shoes that fit over your feet but do not take your beautiful mesh feet off. Ones a ballet shoe and the other I want to say is a scrappy sandal. Oh for all the men looking for feet, or maybe wives who are tired f their mans ugly flat 2-d feet, SLink has mesh feet for males too. Kids mesh feet are coming out soon as well.

melody Swashbuckler wrote:

Third the mesh feet by SLink! Got sculpted feet by SLink when they first came out and loved em. When the mesh feet came out nearly fell outs my chair when I tried the demo. These feet are just amazing and tinting to match my skin tone was easy. Just recently SLink has released two shoes that fit over your feet but do not take your beautiful mesh feet off. Ones a ballet shoe and the other I want to say is a scrappy sandal. Oh for all the men looking for feet, or maybe wives who are tired f their mans ugly flat 2-d feet, SLink has mesh feet for males too. Kids mesh feet are coming out soon as well.

You've just brought up something I discovered. Apparently you can't wear the feet you buy with regular shoes. I found that out by trying demos. I hadn't realized that. So I guess I need to just get the flat bare feet just for going barefoot and either get shoes with feet in them or probably spend a fortune on shoes for mesh feet. Sigh.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4490 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.