Why Do SO Many Ppl Act Like Vultures in These Forums?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ceka Cianci wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Then of course there is this scene from Conan The Moderator.

a little OT..but have you seen the new conan yet?

it's really good..way better than the old one..this one looks like conan also hehehe

There are some movies that I feel should never be remade simply because of their classic place in movie history.  I boycott these movies.

True Grit was a major example.  Willy Wonka I finally broke down and watched the Johnny Depp remake because my family insisted on renting it.   But Conan I will not watch the remake. 

it's not really a remake..a good comparison would be like watching batman with Micheal Keaton and then watching dark knight with Christian Bale..

about the same person but pretty much two different approaches..the stories are not even really that similar at all..this one is more true to the comic and details..especially in picking Conan and the childhood and how he was born and all kinds of goodies hehehe..

it's really two different movies..i wouldn't consider it a remake at all..

i really shouldn't have said better than the old one..i just meant looks wise in who played Conan and the feel this Conan gave off..

i thought it was gonna be the same story at first ..but it didn't take long to get lost in it..it never really felt at all like a remake.. =)

Aaanyways..sorry for the derail..just thought maybe if you hadn't seen it you may have wanted too hehehe..

What I am really looking forward to is the release of "Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter."

I do hope they've done a good job on this.

</threadjack>

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perrie Juran wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Then of course there is this scene from Conan The Moderator.

a little OT..but have you seen the new conan yet?

it's really good..way better than the old one..this one looks like conan also hehehe

There are some movies that I feel should never be remade simply because of their classic place in movie history.  I boycott these movies.

True Grit was a major example.  Willy Wonka I finally broke down and watched the Johnny Depp remake because my family insisted on renting it.   But Conan I will not watch the remake. 

it's not really a remake..a good comparison would be like watching batman with Micheal Keaton and then watching dark knight with Christian Bale..

about the same person but pretty much two different approaches..the stories are not even really that similar at all..this one is more true to the comic and details..especially in picking Conan and the childhood and how he was born and all kinds of goodies hehehe..

it's really two different movies..i wouldn't consider it a remake at all..

i really shouldn't have said better than the old one..i just meant looks wise in who played Conan and the feel this Conan gave off..

i thought it was gonna be the same story at first ..but it didn't take long to get lost in it..it never really felt at all like a remake.. =)

Aaanyways..sorry for the derail..just thought maybe if you hadn't seen it you may have wanted too hehehe..

What I am really looking forward to is the release of "Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter."

</threadjack>

OMG i am so there!!!

you know it's gonna be original at least with a title like that LOL

i was watching tv when i saw that trailer..i was like Oo wha? hahahahahaha  Abraham Lincoln? Vampire hunter? hahahaha

i hope it's really good..

it looks really good from the trailer..i mean well made and a lot of good effort on it..

movies with titles like that can really end up being pretty awesome hehehe

Sorry for thread jacking one last time..i'll probably go make a new thread..i don't want to derail this one any farther..

Sorry to the OP..

Eileen Fellstein wrote:

You think it's bad here, try the wow forums, lol

And I know what you are saying.  It's like trolling in reverse. Generally a post is made which is not entirely understood, or maybe it's innovative, or doesn't reflect a complete understanding of the subject they are adressing but still contains some good thought.

Enter bass-ackward troll #1 who usually points out some error in the post or the idea behind it, not necessarily in a rude way.

within 3 minutes 10 other bass-ackward trolls see this and pile on like a football team does after the guy has already been tackled.

My 1st thought when I see this is 'what are all these people missing in the orginal post because there must be some reason the person took the time to type out their idea.

granted there are trolls that post sily crap just to see the reaction but IMHO this is way less common than the ones that lurk waiting to eat OP's alive.

To what extent do you think it's people "piling on" and simply several people seeing a new post at about the same time, thinking "I disagree with that" and responding accordingly, and then hitting "post" at around the same time?

And by this time the OP has probably had a chance to read two or three of the dissenting posts and started to compose a reply, and submits that finds that half a dozen more have appeared in the meantime... and things go downhill from there on in, particularly if, later on, people read a post and reply to it immediately, without looking further into the thread to see if their objections have already been voice by someone else.

Perrie Juran wrote:

</threadjack>

One of the rae times when I've heard people laugh in derision at a preview in the theater. I am so -not- interested in seeing that movie see the light of day.

It'd be like making a movie Jesus: the ninja, who fights Samurai Orcs when not preaching. Wrong on so many levels...

Pussycat Catnap wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

</threadjack>

One of the rae times when I've heard people laugh in derision at a preview in the theater. I am so -not- interested in seeing that movie see the light of day.

It'd be like making a movie Jesus: the ninja, who fights Samurai Orcs when not preaching. Wrong on so many levels...

LOL i have to see it because it is wrong on so many levels..i have to see what went through this persons mind that made this story..

the title reminds me of a trailer you would see  in the movie the scarey movie  scream parody while they were at the movies hehehe

but still hopes it is good as well..

Pussycat Catnap wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

</threadjack>

I'm stealing your ninja Jesus idea for my next Halloween costume... Jesus on a pogo stick didn't play as well as I had hoped last year...

JCPogo.png

...Dres

Pussycat Catnap wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

</threadjack>

Referring to this site http://www.mysteriouschina.com/the-most-surprising-history-discovery-jesus-is-chinese/ Jesus could well have been a ninja too, or some similar... maybe...

Pussycat Catnap wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

</threadjack>

'Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter' sounds lame.... but 'Jesus: the ninja, who fights Samurai Orcs when not preaching'? Now that is a movie I could get into :catlol: sounds amazing!

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.