Seeking friends older residents

Vixen Rau

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, my SL name is Vixen Rau and I'm seeking friends closer to my age. Over 35, if that's possible to find these days. I'm not a fan of cliques but I love to laugh, hang out and just have fun. Just seeking others like me ...I'm quiet at first but wickedly fun once we bond. Second Life isn't like it used to be and I just want to bring some fun back to my SL. Just message me here or in world.

Vixen Rau wrote:

Hi, my SL name is Vixen Rau and I'm seeking friends closer to my age. Over 35, if that's possible to find these days. I'm not a fan of cliques but I love to laugh, hang out and just have fun. Just seeking others like me ...I'm quiet at first but wickedly fun once we bond. Second Life isn't like it used to be and I just want to bring some fun back to my SL. Just message me here or in world.

Actually there are a lot of 35+ people in SL.  The majority of new to me people I meet are.  However I generally don't hang in places that attract the younger set.  Nothing against them, just don't have much in common with their interestsand tastes. 

I also think people that have been in SL for several years are more settled and tend to hang out on their own land , their friends land and in venues that also have been around a while that may not have high traffic.  I have a lot of friends that have been here more than 4-5 years and we still have a fun SL. 

Many of my friends my age and older have since left the game, rarely come in or have moved onto other things.  The friends I do have are younger and have their own family and cliques that I just don't fit in with.  It's bad when you have to ask over and over what some of the abbreviations and chat logo means, LOL.  I plan on checking out the places referred to me this weekend. Thanks for the help.

Hi Vixen , feel free to Im me inworld if you like.  I have a small group of friends around me  (all over 35 ) :)

We tend to hang out relax , talk, love live music events . Be nice to have another on board , can never have too many good friends hey :)

Have a great weekend

Demi  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.