Sign in to follow this  
MandyBSmith

Self bondage

I asked this in another thread, but I thought I might get more answers if I devoted an entire topic to it.

Is there anything available that would allow me to lock things onto myself and make them impossible for me to remove myself until a timer runs out?

Most RLV objects would allow this...just be sure to set a timer :matte-motes-wink:...I forgot one time had to wait to be rescued lol :matte-motes-bashful:

I have the RLV viewer, but was under the impression that most objects required someone else to lock someone into them, in order to make them unremovable.

I just want to create my own predicaments and set a timer for how long I'd be stuck that way.  Btw, I am referring to things that I wear on my avatar and not rezzable objects.

I've seen a few; the Mars ring has a playful setting, some relays have random lockouts (if I remember correctly) and the RF restraints have some neat auto-cycle-bondage features... but over the years I have never found anything that can come close to the ingenuity (and occasional delicious deviousness) of a live person holding the keys.

It's never easy for either participant, what with time zones, real life schedules and such, but it's worth the wait and patience to find someone who you can really, really trust for stuff like that.

Lots of RLV devices permit you to lock yourself out with a timer set.  The least expensive option from OpenCollar.  there are a variety of collars and cuffs, and they are free.   You can lock yourself as you wish, then set a timer, and you will be blocked from access till it expires. 

Open Collar or the Dari's Collar stuff will do that - but Open Collar is at least free and probably the most widely used collar system around - I use them with all my subs with minimal issues. Just make sure when you get your open collar, you update it ASAP and install all the plugins.

Now with OC you can lock yourself entirely out of the collar and have to do a 'runaway' command to get it back, (or login into regular SL viewer) but if you combo it with a set of open collar cuffs you can lock yourself in place and can't move. Depends on how much restriction you're wlling to place upon yourself. I mean you could get a Dari's house blinder and gag, so that even your hud is blacked out (but why would you not want to see yourself? LOL)

The RLV controls in the open collar will control most of your viewer functions too, so you can disable chats/ims, tp, inventory access, ability to stand or sit, or rez objects, name tag block, location block, lock your clothing or lack thereof. Of course be careful where you lock yourself - if you just want to be on display - make sure you're at least in an Adult area - but be prepared for a bunch of people bugging you why you're not available or asking you for sex or whatever. I had a slave girl that enjoyed that, basically self bondaging herself in an RLV playground and basically being passed around like a rag - but you still have to accept animation requests (lame) otherwise you're sitting and the other person is air **bleep**ing.

But as a mistress, I've long enjoyed using Open Collar's system and the more you get into it, the more fun it gets. I've locked my girls onto hooks and let them dangle for hours while we talk about them or fire dildos at them from a dildo gun lol