Sign in to follow this  
Eileen Fellstein

Hi from my hosp bed

Wasn't sure where this belonged best, here or general. But like I'm in the hospital and kinda bored and can't really download the SL client on this borrowed lappy.(well, I could but it tends to get really hot if I run SL on it. I tried before.

So anyhow, hi to all the regulars...and irregulars! Hope someone is awake cuz I'm bored!

Eileen Fellstein wrote:

Wasn't sure where this belonged best, here or general. But like I'm in the hospital and kinda bored and can't really download the SL client on this borrowed lappy.(well, I could but it tends to get really hot if I run SL on it. I tried before.

So anyhow, hi to all the regulars...and irregulars! Hope someone is awake cuz I'm bored!

Hi there Eileen!  I hope your stay is not to long!  Get well soon.  I wish I could send you a super duper lappy!  Sigh.

Peace!

Thank you both. *hugs. And Dilbert I had that dream last night I think. It may be why I am awake so early lol

Waiting on breakfast now. I had to have a defibrillator put in.Quick procedure and prety much just feels like ai have a charley-horse.

I should be on my way afer a couple tests this morn :)

awww well lots of luck on your tests Eileen and Hello.

/me sends up quick prayer for this morning special to Eileen.

hope you feel bettter and are back to normal by the end of the day! :)

Get well soon.

And make sure you ask the Doctor how long you need to wait before you pixelate again.