Most Beautiful Sim in SL!!!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4314 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have traveled around SL since late 2008 on one avatar or another. This is an adult sim but I would have to say it is beautifully built. From gorgeous hills and valleys to waterfalls and rides. This place is a must see for even the lindens to drop by. Take time to explorer the lovely sim and to admire the building skills. Vote when you get there. If more people would visit more would see how an adult sim can be made beautiful for even a picnic. Please take a look and put Reese in your map search!

Its has a adult name so we can just call it Reese! Have fun and enjoy as I think truely is one of the best anytype sims in SecondLife!.

• 3 weeks later...

You guys have a cool sim. Its not over vegetated like some sims. Really has nice angles and views from the the toys and rides on sim. The waterfalls are very nice and peaceful and its a nice calming sound. It is nt crowded and you do not have people just standing around. The nusic is not bad either. I guess you have to like it. Anyone just check it out and walk around. That tube ride is silly fun too. Keep up the good work!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4314 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.