Avainer264

How to get Free Lindens????

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 715 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Aren't you the same guy who asked what a viewer is and where to find the search in another thread?

Here's a  good tip, worth at least 500 L ... and I give it to you for FREE:

Learn how SL works and how to use it. Explore the grid, get a hobby, do fun stuff. You soon will see you don't really need any money to have a satisfying SL experience.

Okay, here's the real answer, the one easy to grasp for you:

nobody will give you 500 l just like that. SL is like RL in that regard. You gotta work for the money. But you don't have any skills so nobody will give you a job.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, wolfshanty said:

1) Join 42 groups

2) IM each group, saying something like, "Hey, I've just made a motorbike/dress/skybox...I just need 10L for the texture...will pay you back AND give you a free copy of (whatever the item is)"

3) Many will ignore you or have a fit but a number will give you money, so you will probably get 100-150L.

4) Leave the groups, join some brand new ones, repeat.

what a lack of character

noplease.gif

5 minutes ago, Elisaisabel Munro said:

is it better than linden realms?

I don't know Linden realms, so I can't compare. I fish since 2010, in "multiplier" events, they multiplie the money you fish in up to 10x, normally you fish 1L or 2L each time and need to wait 70sec to catch. But with the events you can fish 2x/3x/10x more. You can won 20L in like, 10 min. You also need to spend a little bit to buy "worms" to fish. 

http://www.goldtokens.net/directories/fish-hunt-multipliers

On 7/29/2013 at 1:23 PM, Perrie Juran said:

That reads to me very much like they are fudging to get around the Traffic Rulees:

"After staying a while on the land around the cone,"

Could having to stay in that specific locaton be considered 'camping?'

i remember years back when camping was a normal way to earn decent lindens.

¿WHY they banned that system? And alow, on the other hand, those awful sploders that banned you for any stupid reason and you can't enter that land (and to unban you, you have to allow being humilliated, and treated like you are a child that do something bad), and they got your IP, something that is prohibited, supposedly, by linden lab.

I think camping should be allowed once more.

On 7/30/2013 at 4:19 AM, Phil Deakins said:

That doesn't surprise me. When we had the long thread years ago, the idea of building the traffic count with a cones-type system was very desirable. Any artificial building of traffic is outlawed now, of course, and the "traffic cones", which is what it's called, is therefore outlawed on parcels that are in search, so now they are only a method of giving money away - unless they are used illegally.

not, while voodoo sploder is up and running

10 hours ago, anna2358 said:

I was thinking of charging noob men L$500 (in advance) a week for being their friend.  They all seem so keen on it.

I also give advice on using alphas.  Whole body alphas are best.  There is a button for it somewhere, IRC, 'Derender'.

I have in fact, charged noob guys for SL sex lessons.

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Elisaisabel Munro said:

not, while voodoo sploder is up and running

Normal sploders are against the rules. The one you mentioned might have something about it that allows it get within the rules, but the standard ones are definitely against the rules. However, from what I've read through the years since that rule came in, LL is very backward at enforcing it.

Edited by Phil Deakins

12 minutes ago, Phil Deakins said:

Normal sploders are against the rules. The one you mentioned might have something about it that allows it get within the rules, but the standard ones are definitely against the rules. However, from what I've read through the years since that rule came in, LL is very backward at enforcing it.

Sadly yes I sometimes still see them. But I see a lot of TOS/game policy conform ones nowadays as well...

Edited by Fionalein

2 hours ago, Talligurl said:

I have in fact, charged noob guys for SL sex lessons.

Good grief, and I've been doing them for free.  Uh...how do you find any noob guys that actually have MONEY?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Good grief, and I've been doing them for free.  Uh...how do you find any noob guys that actually have MONEY?

Well to tell the truth very few of them do have any, I was pretty shocked that it actually worked.

Some still sign onto a premium account on creation... mostly those that know about SL from friends, i met a few.

On 8/19/2018 at 2:17 PM, Elisaisabel Munro said:

i remember years back when camping was a normal way to earn decent lindens.

¿WHY they banned that system? And alow, on the other hand, those awful sploders that banned you for any stupid reason and you can't enter that land (and to unban you, you have to allow being humilliated, and treated like you are a child that do something bad), and they got your IP, something that is prohibited, supposedly, by linden lab.

I think camping should be allowed once more.

Camping IS allowed, and you can find it in a few places.  It's not common, because:

• Some people use camping bots to game the system, and it's a pain for the owner to constantly police the camping chairs looking for them
  • Avatar traffic has a much smaller effect on search rankings these days, so it doesn't pay for merchants to attract campers.

I fo not think they are banned, there are more traffic generating games out there than I can remember,

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 715 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.