How to get Free Lindens????

Avainer264

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2074 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

8 hours ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

People are unaware how to actually use forums and do not understand that bumping old thread is frowned upon and is just bad manners.    there are options in invision boards to make sure this does not happen with auto locking and such, but those are not on by default or require another plugin, been years since I've messed with ib boards,  moved to xenforo few years back and love it.

than lock it ?

• Thanks 1

On 8/15/2018 at 6:30 PM, bigmoe Whitfield said:

not understand that bumping old thread is frowned upon and is just bad manners.

Not just that, but with the technical changes SL goes through constantly any advice over 6 months old is suspect.  What worked for earning L$ 3 years ago is probably not viable or available today.  Maybe.  It's just better to start a new thread relisting what still works, not mentioning what no longer does and adding in the new methods.

Plus, necro snark makes Jesus hate you.

2 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

Can I have 3L$? You know, for science!

3L$? 
So, 47 US dollars on the way.

[eta]
Roman numerals are my nemesis.  Not long ago I could have won $10,000 US if I could remember the Roman numerals for 51, 6 and 500 but I couldn't think.  When I lost I was LIVID!

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Haha 1

On 8/15/2018 at 4:20 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'm so glad that you pulled up a 2.5 year old thread for that wonderful bit of advice.   ¬¬

Not even very good advice, everyone knows the easiest way to make  lindens is to...... well i can't say because the forums are G rated, but we all know.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Yeah.  Buy them with your boyfriend's credit card!

Whatever, as long as a guy is buying them either in SL or RL, with or without his knowledge, it's  all good.

I was thinking of charging noob men L$500 (in advance) a week for being their friend.  They all seem so keen on it.

I also give advice on using alphas.  Whole body alphas are best.  There is a button for it somewhere, IRC, 'Derender'.

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, anna2358 said:

I was thinking of charging noob men L$500 (in advance) a week for being their friend.  They all seem so keen on it.

I also give advice on using alphas.  Whole body alphas are best.  There is a button for it somewhere, IRC, 'Derender'.

Could I kindly ask you teach them how to stop running?

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'm assuming you mean "running the mouth constantly"

0 day old noobs are always running.  Klynta explained it once.  They take the tutorials that teach them how to run but there isn't one to tell them how to stop 

Edited by Cindy Evanier
  • Like 2

On 6/4/2012 at 7:07 AM, Avainer264 said:

How can i get free 500 lindens???

1) Join 42 groups

2) IM each group, saying something like, "Hey, I've just made a motorbike/dress/skybox...I just need 10L for the texture...will pay you back AND give you a free copy of (whatever the item is)"

3) Many will ignore you or have a fit but a number will give you money, so you will probably get 100-150L.

4) Leave the groups, join some brand new ones, repeat.

• Sad 2

11 minutes ago, wolfshanty said:

1) Join 42 groups

2) IM each group, saying something like, "Hey, I've just made a motorbike/dress/skybox...I just need 10L for the texture...will pay you back AND give you a free copy of (whatever the item is)"

3) Many will ignore you or have a fit but a number will give you money, so you will probably get 100-150L.

4) Leave the groups, join some brand new ones, repeat.

5) Get banhammered after multiple ARs are filed against you for spam & begging.

latest?cb=20130511114602

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2074 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.