Jump to content
  • 0
Avainer264

How to get Free Lindens????

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 723 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

  • 0

Aren't you the same guy who asked what a viewer is and where to find the search in another thread?

Here's a  good tip, worth at least 500 L ... and I give it to you for FREE:

Learn how SL works and how to use it. Explore the grid, get a hobby, do fun stuff. You soon will see you don't really need any money to have a satisfying SL experience.

Okay, here's the real answer, the one easy to grasp for you:

nobody will give you 500 l just like that. SL is like RL in that regard. You gotta work for the money. But you don't have any skills so nobody will give you a job.

 

 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recommended Posts

  • 0


Phil Deakins wrote:

I was for increasing the traffic count. It can't be considered camping but it's intended to artificially inflate the traffic count, so it's no longer allowed on land that's set to show in search.

I did a brief search of the gaming traffic rules and I could have sworn this particular issue was covered but couldn't find it. 

Hence my use of the word "fudging."

Interestingly, my googling turned up a number of services engaging in this type of activity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0


Perrie Juran wrote:


Phil Deakins wrote:

I was for increasing the traffic count. It can't be considered camping but it's intended to artificially inflate the traffic count, so it's no longer allowed on land that's set to show in search.

I did a brief search of the gaming traffic rules and I could have sworn this particular issue was covered but couldn't find it. 

Hence my use of the word "fudging."

Interestingly, my googling turned up a number of services engaging in this type of activity.

That doesn't surprise me. When we had the long thread years ago, the idea of building the traffic count with a cones-type system was very desirable. Any artificial building of traffic is outlawed now, of course, and the "traffic cones", which is what it's called, is therefore outlawed on parcels that are in search, so now they are only a method of giving money away - unless they are used illegally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0


Phil Deakins wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Phil Deakins wrote:

I was for increasing the traffic count. It can't be considered camping but it's intended to artificially inflate the traffic count, so it's no longer allowed on land that's set to show in search.

I did a brief search of the gaming traffic rules and I could have sworn this particular issue was covered but couldn't find it. 

Hence my use of the word "fudging."

Interestingly, my googling turned up a number of services engaging in this type of activity.

That doesn't surprise me. When we had the long thread years ago, the idea of building the traffic count with a cones-type system was very desirable. Any artificial building of traffic is outlawed now, of course, and the "traffic cones", which is what it's called, is therefore outlawed on parcels that are in search, so now they are only a method of giving money away - unless they are used illegally.

I've seen some stores that even went as far as doing a separate parcel for their Lucky Boards and Chairs.

One store I knew even required you be in that parcel to claim a prize.

But other stores, the parcel was so small it would be like the 500 angels dancing on the head of a pin if you tried to be in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

LOL (the angels)

I have a dedicated camping parcel (4sqm) in my store. It's solely for giving away money and the only times that it benefits the store's traffic count is when a person fails to answer a question that the system asks. My rule is that the avatars must be manned (someone at the keyboard) and, if the system finds that someone isn't manning their avatar, the chair chucks them off. And since they are being chucked off, I have the chairs deposit them on the store's parcel. They aren't camping at that time so I figure that I might as well get a teeny amount of benefit from them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0


Phil Deakins wrote:

LOL (the angels)

I have a dedicated camping parcel (4sqm) in my store. It's solely for giving away money and the only times that it benefits the store's traffic count is when a person fails to answer a question that the system asks. My rule is that the avatars must be manned (someone at the keyboard) and, if the system finds that someone isn't manning their avatar, the chair chucks them off. And since they are being chucked off, I have the chairs deposit them on the store's parcel. They aren't camping at that time so I figure that I might as well get a teeny amount of benefit from them.

Fair enough.

Maybe you could set up a second script so if they continue to fail to answer your interrogations it TP's them to a dark and gory dungeon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0


Perrie Juran wrote:


Phil Deakins wrote:

LOL (the angels)

I have a dedicated camping parcel (4sqm) in my store. It's solely for giving away money and the only times that it benefits the store's traffic count is when a person fails to answer a question that the system asks. My rule is that the avatars must be manned (someone at the keyboard) and, if the system finds that someone isn't manning their avatar, the chair chucks them off. And since they are being chucked off, I have the chairs deposit them on the store's parcel. They aren't camping at that time so I figure that I might as well get a teeny amount of benefit from them.

Fair enough.

Maybe you could set up a second script so if they continue to fail to answer your interrogations it TP's them to a dark and gory dungeon.

Or maybe place them on a poseball on a sexbed, so that any passer-by can 'play' with them :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0


Phil Deakins wrote:

Good thinking, Dillon. I've never actually seen that film but I will do one day.

"Monty Python and the Holy Grail" is a classic!  I think you would enjoy it.

Re: the OP's topic - are money trees still around? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

The best and easiest way to earn lindens is by traffic cone jumping. If you want to earn about 1-100L$, it might be possible but it might take around a day to earn them. But best method is to join the Traffic Cone jumping contest on http://bletaverse.com/top-traffic-cone-jumpers?mode=today and click 'Enter' the competition now. It is possible for you to win 500L$ fairly.  Other than Traffic cone jumping, you can earn bletaverse coins and transfer them into L$, if you have a bletaverse account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Well actually u dont need money but there some freebies that can help u get free stuff, search up some freebies and u get free wings, or clothes.

 

~Karisalynn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0


Rhonda Huntress wrote:

I would not recommend signing up for spam to anyone no matter how desperate they were.

For clarity: me either.

However they chose that specific link because it contains their referral code, they make a penny or two for each noob they can convince to click the link. Is typical pyramid scheme.

Which is why it was worth their while to spam the forum. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Well I got like 2000 lindies given to me but I got good friends.it would be nice to find a way to make fast cash though,my wifi sucks so its almost impossible to go to any clubs.and between my avi and bloodlines yea I kinda do need cash.i know there are like I guess 'mini games',if you will in SL,just need to know a few.i can't speak on the stupidity of the person that posted this question,maby he's a kid I don't know.im asking cause its been a long time sence i needed cash and I forgot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Thread necroed already four times: 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2018.
Now we need to let it sleep for about six months so it can be necroed once again. xD

  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 hours ago, Audrey Obelyn said:

Go play Sims, it's much better.

I'm so glad that you pulled up a 2.5 year old thread for that wonderful bit of advice.   ¬¬

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'm so glad that you pulled up a 2.5 year old thread for that wonderful bit of advice.   ¬¬

People are unaware how to actually use forums and do not understand that bumping old thread is frowned upon and is just bad manners.    there are options in invision boards to make sure this does not happen with auto locking and such, but those are not on by default or require another plugin, been years since I've messed with ib boards,  moved to xenforo few years back and love it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 723 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...