emmettcullen93

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4316 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marigold Devin wrote:

I was looking for a different set of photos to compare SL me to RL me, but anyway, found these, in which you can see my **bleep** too ...

I have always thought that the furry cuteness on your arms is a puƨƨycat.  Meow :cathappy:

Well there was one BBC news reader lady who, on live TV broacast, accidentally referred a lion to be "a nice puƨƨy".  She paused for a second, bursted in laughter and quickly corrected "I mean puƨƨycat, puƨƨycat".  :matte-motes-big-grin:

Coby Foden wrote:

I have always thought that the furry cuteness on your arms is a puƨƨycat.  Meow :cathappy:

Well there was one BBC news reader lady who, on live TV broacast, accidentally referred a lion to be "a nice puƨƨy".  She paused for a second, bursted in laughter and quickly corrected "I mean puƨƨycat, puƨƨycat".  :matte-motes-big-grin:

Haha! I don't remember that particular BBC blunder, so I went to youtube. Didn't find it there either, but did find something about tax c**ts (could they have meant tax cats?).

Meow :catembarrassed:

Oh and I also found this...

... which made me LOL

Hey, an update from me: At the moment I'm in a shopping process for both of my accounts and at the moment. Syo got really much closer to my real life self. I made her breasts smaller, changed the eye colour and found hair that looks exactly like mine in RL. She is just a little more perfect than real me :)

Well and the other avatar will be somekind of drow-like elf. :catvery-happy:

:P

Syo Emerald wrote:

Hey, an update from me: At the moment I'm in a shopping process for both of my accounts and at the moment. Syo got really much closer to my real life self. I made her breasts smaller, changed the eye colour and found hair that looks exactly like mine in RL. She is just a little more perfect than real me
:)

Well and the other avatar will be somekind of drow-like elf. :catvery-happy:

Jo Yardley wrote:

My avatar looks as much like rl me as I could make her.

Pretty good likeness you have made Jo. :smileyhappy:  That is about as much as one can do with the present avatar mesh.  We really would need more defined avatar mesh, but unfortunately Linden Lab shows no interest in providing that.  Their opinion appears to be that the present one is "good enough". :smileyfrustrated:

PS

What you could do is to contact some expert and ask them to make you a defined mesh avatar with realistic textures.  The result would be amazing likeness to your RL looks.  Surely it would be rather expensive thing to do.

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

OK. Here's re "real" real me: I am the chubby baby hugging my Mom in the picture behind the SL me. :smileyhappy:

Awwww!  You are so cute! 

Peace!

Thanks Hippie my sweet friend. I was cute indeed... some 50 years ago! :D

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

Real me and SL me...  I actually tried to look like real me, but I do not own any pets in SL and probably never will.  Oh, and you will not catch me wearing a dress in RL either, but I wear them in SL all the time - heels too.

Cinn pics 037 - Copy.JPGCinnamon_profile.jpg

I am pretty happy in both lives:

Cinn pics 038 - Copy.JPGSnapshot1_004b.jpg

Nice Pictures Cinn!  I have a dog too. 

Peace!

it fair to say SL me doesn't look like RL me and thats just how i like it, the shape (excluding height) and skin colour are my only nod to RL i could never be brave enough to have a pink bob in RL or just pink hair for that matter or wear a turtle neck sweater and dungarees both together

edps_001 copy.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4316 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.