Events not being run

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4351 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have noticed that some events are just not happening, this could explain some other threads here, I have noted that single events are being blocked, like for example the email event and the timer ever, today I have an email event frozen, no matter how many times I reset it, or set it to running the script worked and was running, only the email event was dead, nothing else, I took the same object with the script in and tpped to a sand box and it worked fine, took it back into my inventory and tpped back home and rezzed it it then worked, but not till I had done all this, it has been working for weeks, but for some reason on my land the event was turn off, now is this idle code got bugs and once it turns of an event like email then there is a chance it never comes on again?

So a cure is to wear a frozen object, tp to another sim and it runs then tp home, this is just going to ruin any inworld servers and push the last land store owners out unless fixed, funny how this starts after we go to direct delivery, I am beginning to see a pattern here.

Actually, I have seen this a number of times. It isn't the email event that is getting blocked, it is the sim losing track of your object as far as email is concerned. Or, sometimes the sim completely stops receiving email all together.

As you have found, re-rezzing the object generally cures the problem (because the re-rezzed object gets a new UUID). However, restarting the sim also fixes the problem, so you don't necessarily have to re-rez the object that has stopped working.

In cases where the sim has stopped receiving emails completely, restarting the sim is the only cure.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4351 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.