Don't tell other users when you're going to cash out.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3166 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Josh Susanto wrote:

Today:

1) Impossible to log in to Second Life.

2) Marketplace website shows no balance for my account.

Really, Linden?

Really?

Uh yeah really.. gee this is SL and this kinda thing should be expected.. Just chill and wait for LL to get the coffee flowing...

Yeah my MP account showed zero lindens in it when there was supposed to be lindens in it about a month or two ago. It must have been a glitch because it was back to normal soon afterwords. But it was scary because the first thing that came to my mind was 'someone hacked my account' hehe.

Linden Lab never acknowledged any issues on their grid status page. Nor did I experience any outages this morning. All recent issues with LL seem to be related to network problems that may be out of LL's sphere of control.

>All recent issues with LL seem to be related to network problems that may be out of LL's sphere of control.

Because SL and the SLM can only communicate through one tiny fiberoptic line that can be chewed through by a cockroach?

I can understand why my viewer might not be able to log me in to SL.

But if I can log in to the Marketplace, and yet the Marketplace can't even pull my balance from SL, the problem would seem to be specifically with user accounts, not with the grid... am I right?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3166 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.