Items not in store - but selling??

Aurelia Chauveau

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4345 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi I had listed a couple of my newer items on the marketplace using direct delivery system the other day, but for some reason I didn't see them in my marketplace store - they were listed as active, so I decided to wait until maybe the server caught up. However, I am already getting sales from these items (from marketplace), and it's weird coz I can't even search or find these items on the marketplace myself!! Obviously some people can find them LOL How is this possible??? Should I keep adding my items??

Seriously Confused,

Aurelia Chauveau

jazon Uxlay wrote:

is it posable your items are listed as "adult" and when you are looking at your store your not signed in? you wouldent be able to see them if there adult and not signed in,otherwize im not sure what your problem could be:(

I think you are correct... these are rated adult ?

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/MOLiCHiNO-MESH-Preppy-Skirt-Patriot-Pack/3539592

Ahh yes I did notice that when I tried to re-configure them they were rated as Adult - I dunno why, I had selected them as G but I know it was slow going and perhaps didn't update - I shall revise the setting because it's definitely not adult rated LOL :D See if that fixes the issue.

Thanks for the help :D

Aurelia :D

Ok theres got to be a problem with the marketplace setting - I go into edit my listing, select the little dot button beside General, however and press update button at the bottom, and it comes back and still says its listed as adult rated?? Is this a common problem??

Aurelia, I also noticed this problem when I was updating a listing of mine. The item was a spiked collar, and it was only decorative, so I mentioned in the description that it is NOT a BDSM collar. When the listing kept showing up as "adult", I figured out that the "BDSM" in the item description was the problem. I removed it, and the problem was solved.

Ok, well I certainly don't have any words in my description about the product being anything adult - if cute, and Spring, and Pencil skirt is considered adult words.. well I just don't understand! But yes now I see a notice in green (should be red) that says the text in the description forces it to be adult. Maybe because I used the Standard sizing letters of XXS, XS, S, M & L? Hmm lets try taking that away.. Yes ok that was the problem of using the letters to describe the sizes instead of saying Extra Extra Small. How silly. At least I know what to fix from now on.

Thanks Kieren for the help :D

Aurelia :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4345 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.