Wanted...A shoulder to lean on please

Sonja Smedley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4343 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello..I´m here to find some nice friends.

No lovers of course, I guess I am a little relationship damaged..but I think it would be nice to have some friends to hang out with sometimes.

No matter If male or female, I only feel very lonely after such a long time in SL.

And I think I need a little change cause otherwise I go nuts...only surrounded by my animals all the time.:0)

This friend can also be a furry or roleplayer...no matter what.

If there is someone who feels the same way, let me know here or inworld.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thank you

Sonja Smedley wrote:

Hello..I´m here to find some nice friends.

No lovers of course, I guess I am a little relationship damaged..but I think it would be nice to have some friends to hang out with sometimes.

No matter If male or female, I only feel very lonely after such a long time in SL.

And I think I need a little change cause otherwise I go nuts...only surrounded by my animals all the time.:0)

This friend can also be a furry or roleplayer...no matter what.

If there is someone who feels the same way, let me know here or inworld.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thank you

You can feel free to IM me when I am in world,  I always enjoy meeting new people and chatting. :-)

/me models a shoulder on a sturdy stand

Ah, this product would not really be funny enough. Sad. I should retire from comedy....I mean, I could have went with other meanings of the word shoulder though....still not funny. Wow, sad. But, I wlil post this waste of my time anyway! Hi. Sorry I am just here to...welll, don't know. But not for friends, just saw the post title up on the main forums page. I see this page when I am here, sort of the way things are. Uh...hhm...awkward now....well, yeah...happy..uh..or mabe releiving shoulder leaning to you today!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4343 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.