Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Alishen

Hey that Chic has a ding a ling ....

Recommended Posts


Storm Clarence wrote:
Do you ask the same thing of non-ding-a-ling dudes?   


 

I ask that in one way or another to everyone who puts the moves on me. If they can't respect me enough to give an honest, straightforward answer, then I probably won't respect them enough to consider saying yes. That's just how I roll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Dana Hickman wrote:


Storm Clarence wrote:
Do you ask the same thing of non-ding-a-ling dudes?   


 

I ask that in one way or another to
everyone
who puts the moves on me. If they can't respect me enough to give an honest, straightforward answer, then I probably won't respect them enough to consider saying yes. That's just how I roll.

It is how I roll as well.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Dana Hickman wrote:


Storm Clarence wrote:
Do you ask the same thing of non-ding-a-ling dudes?   


 

I ask that in one way or another to
everyone
who puts the moves on me. If they can't respect me enough to give an honest, straightforward answer, then I probably won't respect them enough to consider saying yes.
That's just how I roll
.

uh oh you hit the winning video phrase.. you just won April wines Roller!! \o/

wooo!!! cause we roll like this hehehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Dana Hickman wrote:


Storm Clarence wrote:
Do you ask the same thing of non-ding-a-ling dudes?   


 

I ask that in one way or another to
everyone
who puts the moves on me. If they can't respect me enough to give an honest, straightforward answer, then I probably won't respect them enough to consider saying yes. That's just how I roll.

I think it's important if you are going to become intimate,  but for online chatting & just hanging out with a group of friends - It doesnt matter to me what gender someone is.  That's just the way, I roll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Cali Souther wrote:


Dana Hickman wrote:


Storm Clarence wrote:
Do you ask the same thing of non-ding-a-ling dudes?   


 

I ask that in one way or another to
everyone
who puts the moves on me. If they can't respect me enough to give an honest, straightforward answer, then I probably won't respect them enough to consider saying yes. That's just how I roll.

I think it's important if you are going to become intimate,  but for online chatting & just hanging out with a group of friends - It doesnt matter to me what gender someone is.  That's just the way,
I
roll.

I was talking about me asking the people who hit on me to be blunt about telling me their intentions, not anything to do with gender. I'm an immersionist and couldn't care less what gender someone is in RL, even if there's intimacy involved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It does depend on one's own definition, I guess. Personally, I really could care less about anyone's real life details or meat suit. Why should that matter to me? Personality, I do care about. I do care if they have 'heart' or not. And yes if they are some type of horrific person in real life, I would hope I'd sense that and shy away. But this is a pretend universe, really, that real people inhabit, wearing hologram projections they chose themselves. 

Different rules apply.

YMMV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Coby Foden wrote:


Caitlin Tobias wrote:


Pussycat Catnap wrote:

... because their viewer was popular and their friends said it was good and they liked some features...


Yeah, same here..and I still do not use it
:P
I wonder why the
derender
caused this reference

It was the chain of "despite the facts, they choose to believe friends."

Gave yet another similar story - one that pervaded a large part of the grid, and by the responses here, still does - despite the facts that came out. I've shortcut many of the details, sure. But the basics are there.

 To be fair to that project, it seems to have kept squeeky clean since that time. It just serves as a good reminder that 'my friends and popular' are not good ways of judging.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Pussycat Catnap wrote:


Coby Foden wrote:


Caitlin Tobias wrote:


Pussycat Catnap wrote:

... because their viewer was popular and their friends said it was good and they liked some features...


Yeah, same here..and I still do not use it
:P
I wonder why the
derender
caused this reference

It was the chain of "despite the facts, they choose to believe friends."

Gave yet another similar story - one that pervaded a large part of the grid, and by the responses here, still does - despite the facts that came out. I've shortcut many of the details, sure. But the basics are there.

 To be fair to that project, it seems to have kept squeeky clean since that time. It just serves as a good reminder that 'my friends and popular' are not good ways of judging.

I never used Emerald because it was popular or used by all my friends... I used it because it was better than what LL put out, period.  Only now do you say the Phoenix project "seems to have kept squeeky clean since that time," yet, before you were willing to condemn it based solely on speculation.  Make up your mind.

...Dres

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Dresden Ceriano wrote:


Pussycat Catnap wrote:


Coby Foden wrote:


Caitlin Tobias wrote:


Pussycat Catnap wrote:

... because their viewer was popular and their friends said it was good and they liked some features...


Yeah, same here..and I still do not use it
:P
I wonder why the
derender
caused this reference

It was the chain of "despite the facts, they choose to believe friends."

Gave yet another similar story - one that pervaded a large part of the grid, and by the responses here, still does - despite the facts that came out. I've shortcut many of the details, sure. But the basics are there.

 To be fair to that project, it seems to have kept squeeky clean since that time. It just serves as a good reminder that 'my friends and popular' are not good ways of judging.

I never used Emerald because it was popular or used by all my friends... I used it because it was better than what LL put out, period.  Only now do you say the Phoenix project "seems to have kept squeeky clean since that time," yet, before you were willing to condemn it based solely on speculation.  Make up your mind.

...Dres

I'll second that notion.

Sometimes people who spread FUD can do more damage than the damage they think they are preventing.

I'll be specific.  I recently met a four week old who would not friend me because I used Firestorm.  She asked me what viewer I used when I asked if she'd like to friend.  I never brought it up.  She had been told not to trust people who used Firestorm, that we could use it to hack her account, steal her Linden Dollars and possibly even find out where she lived and that by Friending us it gave us that access.

Seriously now, can it get any more ridiculous?

Seriously?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Dana Hickman wrote:

Hilarious! :smileytongue:

Usually when the ding-a-ling chicks ask me to dance or go home with them, I just play dumb and ask them "why?" or "what for?".. puts them on the spot and makes them have to spell out the specifics of their intentions right from the start. They friggin HATE that lmao.

I do this all the time, and always have before  finding SL. LOL.  People friggin' hate being told no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Syo Emerald wrote:

Hey, you should look on the bright side! You got saved from a friendship with someone really stupid :catwink:

:matte-motes-sunglasses-1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I'll second that notion.

Sometimes people who spread FUD can do more damage than the damage they think they are preventing.

I'll be specific.  I recently met a four week old who would not friend me because I used Firestorm.  She asked me what viewer I used when I asked if she'd like to friend. 
I never brought it up. 
She had been told not to trust people who used Firestorm, that we could use it to hack her account, steal her Linden Dollars and possibly even find out where she lived and that by Friending us it gave us that access.

Seriously now, can it get any more ridiculous?

Seriously?

FFS,  I don't think it can!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Perrie Juran wrote:

I'll be specific.  I recently met a four week old who would not friend me because I used Firestorm.  She asked me what viewer I used when I asked if she'd like to friend. 
I never brought it up. 
She had been told not to trust people who used Firestorm, that we could use it to hack her account, steal her Linden Dollars and possibly even find out where she lived and that by Friending us it gave us that access.

Seriously now, can it get any more ridiculous?

Seriously?

I guess it can't.  It's the mother of all riculousness. :smileysad:

 

During my over five years in SL I have used all kinds of TPV viewers and Linden Lab viewers.  Most of the time I use TPV viewers as many of them have useful extra features what Linden Lab viewer does not have.

 

The results of using TPV viewers for me are:

 

• My password has not been stolen

• My account has not been hacked

• My Linden Dollars have not been taken away from me

• My real life information has not been nosed into

• No stranger has knocked on my RL door

• My bank account is still untouched by a stranger

• My credit card is untouched

• My email is not being spammed

• My computer has not been taken over by a hacker or by a virus

• And finally, even the heaven has not fallen onto my head  :matte-motes-big-grin:

 

Surely there would have been lots of chances to hack me during the five years.  But none has happened.

My experience with TPV viewers has been a safe ride.

 

Computer.gif  ... not everything one hears is true, one has to find out what is the truth ...  :smileywink:  :matte-motes-big-grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Coby Foden wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:

I'll be specific.  I recently met a four week old who would not friend me because I used Firestorm.  She asked me what viewer I used when I asked if she'd like to friend. 
I never brought it up. 
She had been told not to trust people who used Firestorm, that we could use it to hack her account, steal her Linden Dollars and possibly even find out where she lived and that by Friending us it gave us that access.

Seriously now, can it get any more ridiculous?

Seriously?

I guess it can't.  It's the mother of all riculousness. :smileysad:

 

During my over five years in SL I have used all kinds of TPV viewers and Linden Lab viewers.  Most of the time I use TPV viewers as many of them have useful extra features what Linden Lab viewer does not have.

 

The results of using TPV viewers for me are:

 

• My password has not been stolen

• My account has not been hacked

• My Linden Dollars have not been taken away from me

• My real life information has not been nosed into

• No stranger has knocked on my RL door

• My bank account is still untouched by a stranger

• My credit card is untouched

• My email is not being spammed

• My computer has not been taken over by a hacker or by a virus

• And finally, even the heaven has not fallen onto my head  :matte-motes-big-grin:

 

Surely there would have been lots of chances to hack me during the five years.  But none has happened.

My experience with TPV viewers has been a safe ride.

 

Computer.gif
 
... not everything one hears is true, one has to find out what is the truth ... 
:smileywink:  :matte-motes-big-grin:

Me too.

Well, strangers knock on my door now and then, but I they just deliver parcels and try to sell me patios. I'm sure that's nothing to do with SL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kelli May wrote:

Me too.

Well, strangers knock on my door now and then, but I they just deliver parcels
and try to sell me patios
. I'm sure that's nothing to do with SL.

As a NYC dweller I always got a kick out of the patio salepeople.  Especially when sending them back down in the elevator 10 floors to take measurements before we chatted.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alishen wrote:

Lesson of the story,if you are new..and you "Hide" a prim part of your body we can all see it if we turn on highlight transparent...

 

The lesson of the story is you had a good laugh at his/her expense....and even worse by making your experience public here.  bravo.  the real "ding a ling" here is you.  I'm sure you did the whole grid a public service by pointing out that female avatars wear prim willies...surprise, surprise, avatars who do that have both male and female drivers.

.......and sometimes cats pose as dogs. and humans as vampires, and f***tards as public servants.

 

Peace, love, and bunnies.

enjoy your SL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...