About Second Life home benefit of Premium Accounts.

MightOverwhelm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4358 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

This is an ongoing known bug since the major Server Upgrade push the week of May 8th, 9th & 10th.  At this time there is no known solution or fix. Basically, If you attempt to rez an object near one of your property lines that is adjacent to a neighboring parcel that does not allow object entry, the "pointer beam" destination is mistakenly being calculated to be in the neighboring parcel. Thus the incorrect message(s). In some cases, the object is rezzed then immediately 1) returned to your inventory or 2) disappears into the region temp storage area at (0,0,0)/queue. As a region owner, I'm having to help my tenants by restarting the regions regularly to flush these lost items back into their inventory.

Possible Temp Get-around for Estate Parcel & Mainland Parcel Owners:

Try rezzing closer to another property line then if successful, carefully more the object to it's intended position.

MightOverwhelm, I'm afraid that you are in more a more difficult position on your 512 sqm parcel since your neighboring parcels will usually be the Linden spacing strips which don't allow object entry.

This issue is part of a huge JIRA post that I've not included as it's incredibly detailed without a lot of specific remedies.

Hang in there!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4358 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.