Clothing tutorials/templates for prim breasts?

Eve Greymoon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I haven't, however I would suggest you contact the creator as they may have information to give you.  Since special clothing is needed for these, and not everything fits all brands, clothing for them is limited.  i would imagine the creator would welcome the opportunity to make more available.

That is something where you would have to contact each specific content creator that offers prim breasts, and see if they would cooperate with you and offer their UV template for your use. the UV mapping will almost certainly be different for every content provider, unless they are running a 'business in a box' setup where they used someone else's prim breasts for their product base.

You might be able to 'reverse engineer' the UV mapping needed by applying a detailed sculpt map grid texture to the product, and examing where things fall. But it would be much easier to work cooperatively with the maker.

Yeah I dropped a notecard on her requesting the developers kit but haven't heard anything back.  I've been doing research in the meantime, and I "think" it's basically just a modified clothing layer but a template would be helpful.  I'll try to be patient.  *sighs*  not one of my virtues.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.