since i downloaded the new sl viewer i have not been able to use my acct been 4months

jameszerafa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4354 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Its been Months and my avatar shows that its still loading and my inventory is also shows that its still loading  I can't see my avatar at all others can see me  but I can't  I summited many support  tickets but till this day I have not received any help  to fix this problem i have clears my cache i checked to see if i had my skin and shape on it shows that im wearing them   but  i cant tell  help me out with this problem this new viewer has totally messed  my acct

my avatar shows that im still loading at first it was a cloud now i cant see avatar at all  the only way i can see my avatar is when i go into edit  i try to change clothing but nothing seems to happen i try changing my skin and shape and still nothing happens sl is not responding to my acct

6 answers to this question

And yet only a month ago you had this problem: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Avatar/im-playing-sl-but-i-cnt-hear-any-music-in-any-place-i-hear/qaq-p/815887

It sounds as if you have a serious connection problem to SL.  Make sure you are not using a wireless internet connection and tell us your ping and packet-loss figures from the statistics window or pingtest.net.

• Like 1

i have summited many support help but never got any responds today i also summitted yet again for help support and came across this area for tech support i have been trying to get help about this matter for months please help me out thank you

when i login sl say that im still loading and when i open my inventory i have the same still loading i cant see my avatar at all yet others can see me i check to see if im wearing my skin and shape which i am i also try wearing my old shape and skin and it doesnt load even if i change outfits nothing seems to change

James,

You need to understand how things work around here. If you are a free Basic member, you only get very limited support from Linden Lab. Submitting a support ticket won't get a response, or get a "sorry, we can't help you" answer. Submitting a question on these forums will get you unofficial help. We are residents just like you. We don't run SL, and we can't fix your account if there is some sort of bad corruption. There are many things we can suggest you try, to fix things that could be wrong with your computer or your viewer software, but if those don't work, the only thing you can do is to buy a one month Premium membership and file a support ticket with LL to fix the problem.

Now...I want you to stop repeating "help me please". Re-read what Valerie said: Post your system specs, so we can start giving you specific advice. You can find a nice summary of the specs on the log in page. Click Help/About Second Life. Copy that information by highlighting it and hitting CTRL+C. Paste it into your message here. DO NOT START A NEW THREAD! Click the Options button at the upper right of your post, and click Edit.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4354 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.