• Announcements

• Xiola Linden

The New Community Platform   03/21/2017

We are still working on making adjustments and changes to the new platform. Thanks  to everyone who has been sending in feedback and filing any bugs you've encountered! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xxdesirexx

mobile app

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what app I should download for the windows 7 phone. I.m going nuts reading the names

I don't believe there is a "specific" viewer for mobile. I have found a way that you can access SL on a mobile device though ... it works fine on my iPhone, iPad and iPod.

Go to your App Store and search "Splashtop 2 - Remote Desktop" ... the App itself cost about $4.99US

This will enable you to remotely hook in to your PC desktop from anywhere with your mobile device. IT took about 5 minutes to download the app, install and make a couple of changes on my PC ... and it works just fine :))

... of course, what ever you access on your mobile device will be displayed on your PC while you are not there ... just saying ;)

I don't believe there is a "specific" viewer for mobile. I have found a way that you can access SL on a mobile device though ... it works fine on my iPhone, iPad and iPod.

Go to your App Store and search "Splashtop 2 - Remote Desktop" ... the App itself cost about $4.99US

This will enable you to remotely hook in to your PC desktop from anywhere with your mobile device. IT took about 5 minutes to download the app, install and make a couple of changes on my PC ... and it works just fine :)

... of course, what ever you access on your mobile device will be displayed on your PC while you are not there ... just saying **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://secondlife.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif" border="0" alt=":smileywink:" title="Smiley Wink" />