Sign in to follow this  
Iamnothereorthere

Can I Be your friend? ^_^

Hello people, My name is Iamnothereorthere :D I am bored and I have no one to talk with, I am mostly inworlds alone travelling place to place and doing nothing, not even sure why I even log on sl -_-

I would like to meet new friends..... share, learn, talk with them, I am kind of shy person... but once I get to know a person, I am fine :)

I am funny at times and I can be sarcastic too..Please IM me if you want to know me :)

Waiting to talk with you ^_^

I am not in-worlds at the moment because I have to log out now I'll be back in 4-5 hours :)

Sorry for my horrible English, but I am trying to improve!!

SL can be a pretty lonely place. I would suggest that you for a start write something in your profile that gives people a hint of who you are...Wish you the best ;)

Iamnothereorthere wrote:

Hello people, My name is Iamnothereorthere
:D
I am bored and I have no one to talk with, I am mostly inworlds alone travelling place to place and doing nothing, not even sure why I even log on sl
-_-

I would like to meet new friends..... share, learn, talk with them, I am kind of shy person... but once I get to know a person, I am fine
:)

I am funny at times and I can be sarcastic too..Please IM me if you want to know me

Waiting to talk with you
^_^

I am not in-worlds at the moment because I have to log out now I'll be back in 4-5 hours

Hi Lamnothereorthere!  Welcome to SL and to the SL forums.  No need to be lonely.  Look in the destinations guide for lots of place to visit.  Also look me up in world too.  I have a spaceport with lots of very friendly people there.  Okay?

Peace!

Hello...I would like to meet you...I am ingame in about 7 hours I hope...logged out also now cause of RL things to do.

And don´t worry...my english is not the best too cause I am from Austria.

Looking forward to hear from you.....:0)

Iamnothereorthere wrote:

I am bored and I have no one to talk with, I am mostly inworlds alone travelling place to place and doing nothing, not even sure why I even log on sl
-_-

I would like to meet new friends..... share, learn, talk with them, I am kind of shy person... but once I get to know a person, I am fine

I am funny at times and I can be sarcastic too..Please IM me if you want to know me

Waiting to talk with you
^_^

I am not in-worlds at the moment because I have to log out now I'll be back in 4-5 hours

awww horrible english would have never known

u can look me up inworld i wont be on for a few hours but hey just add me anyway. i will always be willing to talk.

and about rob he is just a wonderful griefer and we love him so much. dont take offence to his avi. i just bought that one too. :) jk lol

Have you thought of trying school life in SL?

I'm the Deputy Head at Victoria Academy it's in my picks).  We are a co-ed school, plenty to do and a good place to make some friends.  As much a community as a school.  There are classes of course, but a whole lot more.

Iamnothereorthere wrote:

-_-

Waiting to talk with you
^_^

Welcome to Second Life!!  :-) 

I've been playing a lot of D3 lately,  but I'm usually inworld in the evenings (after work) and weekends.  Feel free to IM me, I enjoy meeting new people and chatting. 

Thanks for the tip Zeta :)

Thanks Hippie and Sonja!!

Thinkerer, thanks for the link!! 

I can read, write and speak English but I am not good thats all, I play another game...Got laughed for my poor grammar on the forums...LOL

That was funny Rob, maybe I should buy that avatar LOL

Thanks Emmett!!

Bethany what kind of school??

Thanks Calli, whats is D3?? 

School?? I'll check it out!!

Sonja Smedley wrote:

You really seem to be a funny guy...I like you!:cattongue:

Ehm...is this you or Adam Lambert at the pic...hehe

my badge? that is kellan lutz. rofl. and i guess i try to be funny.

Sonja Smedley wrote:

May I ask, what is "D3"? :-)

Diablo III ...   RPG  :-)

I get to kill demons & big ugly mean things!

Hello,

I too find SL boring without anyone to talk to even with building I get bored. Please feel free to IM me if you are interested in chatting. i live in Australia so by the time you get this i will porbably be offline but feel free to leave me an offline and I will get back to you ASAP. Hope you find someone to chat with soon.

Dannii Lockjaw <3