Can I Be your friend? ^_^

Iamnothereorthere

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4267 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello people, My name is Iamnothereorthere :D I am bored and I have no one to talk with, I am mostly inworlds alone travelling place to place and doing nothing, not even sure why I even log on sl -_-

I would like to meet new friends..... share, learn, talk with them, I am kind of shy person... but once I get to know a person, I am fine :)

I am funny at times and I can be sarcastic too..Please IM me if you want to know me :)

Waiting to talk with you ^_^

I am not in-worlds at the moment because I have to log out now I'll be back in 4-5 hours :)

Sorry for my horrible English, but I am trying to improve!!

Iamnothereorthere wrote:

Hello people, My name is Iamnothereorthere
:D
I am bored and I have no one to talk with, I am mostly inworlds alone travelling place to place and doing nothing, not even sure why I even log on sl
-_-

I would like to meet new friends..... share, learn, talk with them, I am kind of shy person... but once I get to know a person, I am fine
:)

I am funny at times and I can be sarcastic too..Please IM me if you want to know me

Waiting to talk with you
^_^

I am not in-worlds at the moment because I have to log out now I'll be back in 4-5 hours

Hi Lamnothereorthere!  Welcome to SL and to the SL forums.  No need to be lonely.  Look in the destinations guide for lots of place to visit.  Also look me up in world too.  I have a spaceport with lots of very friendly people there.  Okay?

Peace!

Iamnothereorthere wrote:

I am bored and I have no one to talk with, I am mostly inworlds alone travelling place to place and doing nothing, not even sure why I even log on sl
-_-

I would like to meet new friends..... share, learn, talk with them, I am kind of shy person... but once I get to know a person, I am fine

I am funny at times and I can be sarcastic too..Please IM me if you want to know me

Waiting to talk with you
^_^

I am not in-worlds at the moment because I have to log out now I'll be back in 4-5 hours

awww horrible english would have never known

u can look me up inworld i wont be on for a few hours but hey just add me anyway. i will always be willing to talk.

and about rob he is just a wonderful griefer and we love him so much. dont take offence to his avi. i just bought that one too. :) jk lol

Iamnothereorthere wrote:

-_-

Waiting to talk with you
^_^

Welcome to Second Life!!  :-) 

I've been playing a lot of D3 lately,  but I'm usually inworld in the evenings (after work) and weekends.  Feel free to IM me, I enjoy meeting new people and chatting. 

Thanks for the tip Zeta :)

Thanks Hippie and Sonja!!

Thinkerer, thanks for the link!! 

I can read, write and speak English but I am not good thats all, I play another game...Got laughed for my poor grammar on the forums...LOL

That was funny Rob, maybe I should buy that avatar LOL

Thanks Emmett!!

Bethany what kind of school??

Thanks Calli, whats is D3?? 

School?? I'll check it out!!

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I too find SL boring without anyone to talk to even with building I get bored. Please feel free to IM me if you are interested in chatting. i live in Australia so by the time you get this i will porbably be offline but feel free to leave me an offline and I will get back to you ASAP. Hope you find someone to chat with soon.

Dannii Lockjaw <3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4267 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.