How do you deal with Second Life?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4515 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DQ Darwin wrote:

Dead giveaway Storm only you have such selective interest in Gypsy and his tweets. Got anymore $3.00 bills to play or is it time for deGrubnic
:)

Frankly sister BabyDee, I think it is Gypsy that Dres was referring to, who else but he wrote such things. 

On the subjec of bullies.  Wednesday I had a meeting at my child's school.  I had to meet with officials there to discuss the issues he faces with bullying.  He is autistic, and a constant target.  The principal told me that I needed to face the facts that my son will be bullied his entire life.  This may be the case, but it does not mean that I have to lay down and take it, nor does it mean that I have to accept the bullies as decent human beings.  The reason we have adult bullies and child bullies alike is because they are not called into account for their actions. 

People say things in the heat of a moment, when provoked, or when their real life character is called into question.  People may push the boundries in testing someone else's own hypocrocisy.. which was the case Dresden brought up.   OThers, find sheer delight in taunting people until they reach that breaking point just to see how far they can take it. 

Odd how you would be able to get Gypsy and Lillie on the same quote, Storm. Why it's your best two feed targets to bully pfffft

BabyDeeQ wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Lillie Woodells wrote:

I have the choice to keep destructive people out of my life.

Would you consider claiming a person is a pedophile, when they're not, constructive?

...Dres

Why Dresden, you must be referring to Gypsy and his sick opinions on the feeds and twitter.  He is derranged, but we accept him because he hates our enemies.  Gypsy is our friend and he can do no wrong.  We are hypocrites, didn't you know?   

>>..... one man's troll might very well be another man's hero.  It's all just a matter of perspective.<<

Ain't that the truth!

Whoso sayeth 'Thou Troll' shall be guilty of bullying.

Jeanne

PS (edit): We all had so much fun @ HippieStock. Now looks like the situation is back to normal. Quibble on!

Lillie Woodells wrote:

OThers, find sheer delight in taunting people until they reach that breaking point just to see how far they can take it. 

I think this is what you are doing with Gypsy by tweeting Rodvick every day - bringing him to his breaking point to see how far you both can push. 

Another rule according to Storm....you driving this ship. Christ I hope not...we are doomed,

Quote is another pet saying of Storms.

BabyDeeQ wrote:

Your RL details have no place in this thread, unless it is what you want discussed.

Another statement till now only found in Storms posts....odd it is

BabyDeeQ wrote:

Lillie Woodells wrote:

OThers, find sheer delight in taunting people until they reach that breaking point just to see how far they can take it. 

I think this is what you are doing with Gypsy by tweeting Rodvick every day - bringing him to his breaking point to see how far you both can push. 

Lillie Woodells wrote:

What I refused to tolerate is people who love, support, or condone offensive, hurtful, and abusive words or acts to others.

I gather then that you also refuse to tolerate people who regularly call other persons "scum" or who attempt to demean others by calling them "cheerleaders."

Lillie Woodells wrote:

Condone means: To overlook, forgive, or disregard (an offense) without protest or censure.

Here's where you pull out your standard response again that nobody has any idea what you've said to those whose behavior you (should) disapprove of and that it's nobody's business. Right?

Yeah right! You aren't aware of who you are anymore.

Storm Clarence wrote:

You can not break the terms of service DQ.  I am Storm; and I am not YOU!

ETA: Well speaking of cheerleaders they are coming out of the wood work now. Go figure.

DQ Darwin wrote:

Another statement till now only found in Storms posts....odd it is

BabyDeeQ wrote:

Lillie Woodells wrote:

Explain yourself BabyDee. 

Every single one of my friends here have been quick to take me to task for my bad behavior. What do the troll's friends say to them?

I been here awhile now folks. You got anything else on me besides blatantly attacking a well known troll, bully and griefer?

Bring it or STFU.

Griffin Ceawlin wrote:

Lillie Woodells wrote:

What I refused to tolerate is people who love, support, or condone offensive, hurtful, and abusive words or acts to others.

I gather then that you also refuse to tolerate people who regularly call other persons "scum" or who attempt to demean others by calling them "cheerleaders."

Lillie Woodells wrote:

Condone means: To overlook, forgive, or disregard (an offense) without protest or censure.

Here's where you pull out your standard response again that nobody has any idea what you've said to those whose behavior you (should) disapprove of and that it's nobody's business. Right?

This is the one and only incident that you and a few others like to keep bringing up.  One incident.  I had been the target for over a year prior to that incident even taking place.  And for the record, regardless of what information I choose to share or not share, that does not give anyone license to do what ever they want to me.  There are also rules against harassement in the TOS that are selectively followed and enforced. 

The only reason Griffin, that you find my response to be "standard" is because it is my consistant response to the same tired old incident you keep bringing up.  I will state once more for the record. I did not love or agree with what was said. 

You may or may not have surmised by now that I don't really follow the feeds much. So, unfortunately, I've missed a great deal of what you refer to, and more. Where I have witnessed... how should I call it?... strife... you and some of your friends have been more than willing to dish it right back.

I know from experience that you know how to block someone from your own feed. Why don't you just avoid theirs?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4515 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.