Marketplace...Pictures not Updating...

Elle74 Zaftig

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4351 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, Not sure if it's just me or not...but I've been trying to update pictures on my ads and for some reason, they don't want to update. Whether it's editing an old ad or creating a new listing, I can't seem to update any of them. These are the same sized photos I've always been using. Anyone else having these problems? Gah...when I want to actually DO something with my ads, I can't...>.< Elle

Yeah, things are really bad. I just keep making things in Blender and finishing them off and letting them sit on my HD. I suggest you wait as well.

I was planning on uploading three big products today but I'm not going to risk asset issues with bad uploads and ruining my marketplace store with corruption just for three products.

I had something similar happen to me a week or so ago, with the entire listing not updating. I guess LL has decided that you can't corrupt a database if it's read only and that is the solution to the problems for now.

The great crash of April 27th 2012 still haunts us to this day. I suggest you just build for now and forget about making postings on SLMP until things stabilize, which might be a while.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4351 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.