Any further action possible?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4359 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recently, after writing a review for a product that warned other buyers of the bugs in the item, the content creator deleted the listing, and modified an older listing to effectively relist the new product. 

I submitted a ticket, and LL's response was to ask me to submit an in-game abuse report, which I did. I also flagged the item on marketplace. No action has been take by LL so far. Are there any further steps I can take?

Correct.

Linden Lab passively allows even the very worst con-artists to operate with complete impunity & continue selling junk forever. Coincidentally, Lindens do get a USD cut somehow on every sale, even when items are outright scams, broken, or nonexistent.

Linden Lab would want us to believe the market will always just 'sort itself out' when there is zero oversight, no regulation or consumer protections... or is this just the least effort way for Linden to monetize everyone? I'm guessing the latter.

Linden Lab provides no delineation between honest pro merchants, junk sellers, scammers & theives. So we have a horrid graymarket where dishonest people can & do actually win, even if all they sell is plywood cubes & their model of 'customer service' uses the insult-mute-ban method. Thus lowest common denominator reigns supreme, taking up a lot of shelf space. This reduces the success of good merchants & makes it less likely customers will discover & receive good products.

Thus, unsatisfied customers continue to bleed away from SL, & the best merchants spend the majority of their creative time working in more rewarding environments, if they do not just leave outright. Obviously not a winning strategy for Linden.

Not a winning strategy for anybody.

Yep, i'm going to blame it on radical cost cutting and short sightedness for short term profit to satisfy short term share holders at long term expense.  Typical corporation these days. And of course LL not likeing the ebay concept for SL in the first place thinking that price deflation was a bad thing for their profitability all the way around. ;-)

There has to be a history of constant abuse reports for LL to do anything. People need to understand this reality. One fly by AR should not be enough for action. Also, AR history gets erased after a year. LL does give people a second chance.

All one needs to know to get action is in the above statement.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4359 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.