how do i cancel my sim

Aries Westland

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i find searching through knowledge bases for answers to parts of a question then trying to piece it all together very confusing so if i just ask outright then hopefully i will get a clear and concise answer....i currently own a full region 15k prims i want to cancel it and no longer pay the 295 usd for it, i paid last on the 11th May and am due 11th June i would like to limit the charges if i can and do this as fast as i can....does anyone know what i can do?

2 answers to this question

File a support case providing the sim's name and the date you wish to cancel. Your next due date being June 11, make sure you do that in time to avoid being billed for another month. But note that you will not get a refund if you cancel let's say 2 or 3 weeks earlier.

cancel sim.jpg

• Like 1

I sold a land parcel at least 4 days before the land tier was due, and im still getting billed for it. I cant find a place to tell them or ask why im being billed again, I also took it off under the land manager to 0. It was paid up till the due date, but still getting billed. Anyone know where I need to contact them at?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.