Are there any good and active BDSM clubs?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2192 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yes, I did a search. Half of them either are inactive, or they aren't something for me. I want to find a true BDSM club that holds events almost daily or so. The events don't have to be contest boards, they can be anything that actually has to do with BDSM.

Just give me a name and I'll search it please. :) Thanks

"or they aren't something for me" says a lot. The community is extremely diverse, your tastes apparently are quite specific. Without knowing what exactly they are, hard for anyone to help you out.

As to organised events, a lot of places I go things flow in and out as people drop in and out over the day. Most have no staff on duty to tie you up or be tied up, if that's what you seek :)

So also you will need to include the hours you're looking for.

jwenting wrote:

"or they aren't something for me" says a lot. The community is extremely diverse, your tastes apparently are quite specific. Without knowing what exactly they are, hard for anyone to help you out.

As to organised events, a lot of places I go things flow in and out as people drop in and out over the day. Most have no staff on duty to tie you up or be tied up, if that's what you seek
:)

So also you will need to include the hours you're looking for.

They aren't for me isn't really that  WHAT they DO is not for me. It's the people who aren't really for me. I don't care what hours, and whatever they do. As long as people and staff at the clubs are friendly I don't care what they do.

My troll dar is on and you seem to like being a drama llama on these forums.

LuciaRiley wrote:

They aren't for me isn't really that  WHAT they DO is not for me. It's the people who aren't really for me. I don't care what hours, and whatever they do. As long as people and staff at the clubs are friendly I don't care what they do.

I've read a number of your posts. It seems that it's always other people that are the problem, and never you. Funny, that.

My troll dar is on and you seem to like being a drama llama on these forums.

I saw no trolling or drama in jwenting's post here. I think you may be seeing things that just aren't there.

I agree with Griffin.  You do seem to take offense where there is none given.  Walking around with a "chip on your shoulder" doesn't get you very far.  And before you accuse me of trolling or whatever you will read into this post, I was going to offer a group suggestion, but when I saw your reply to jwenting, I decided against it.  May be something others do as well, which defeats your purpose of having an exchange of information.

Assuming OP has a genuine interest...

I don't really know what a BDSM 'club' experience would be. All those chains would smack dancers nearby and ballet boots get hard to follow a beat with very, very quickly. Not to mention trying to shout over the music through thick gags.

Rubber Room is probably the 'biggest' combination of these things. I think it's a club? It's active, anyway.

Darkadia / Latex Web also often hold parties, but I don't know it'd be as often as every day.

---

On the whole I'm not sure this kind of experience exists on a wide scale, or with any useful support. Clubs are usually Lowest Common Denominator-style places, which is a little too non-counter-culture for most of the D/s crowd. Add to that the high 'churn' of the D/s environment and you get a very unsustainable project.

If you're looking for people, there's plenty of those. There's tonnes of small communities looking for people to chat with, talking clean or dirty, as well as 'seeking D/seeking s' and casual or formal play/RP. But dancing and such, every day? No idea.

BDSM club have events like any other club. Some have strict rules for events like no topless no s.. no too rude talk in open chat.

Some have special events, not daily, where subs and doms can meet up and play but that´s more a dating event or auction stuff.

No one can give advise what club you like. Maybe the club is nice but empty or the music is sh.t or the toys are boring.

To find a place, all you can do is go around look talk test and have fun.

Monti

My impression is that most BDSM clubs that try to organise BDSM-themed events with any frequency sooner or later run out of ideas, and revert to "best in red" or "best in leather".

I'm assuming you've checked out the long-running clubs like House of V and Twisted Orchid and found they're not what you're looking for?

ZaZa Jinn wrote:

I agree with Griffin.  You do seem to take offense where there is none given.  Walking around with a "chip on your shoulder" doesn't get you very far.  And before you accuse me of trolling or whatever you will read into this post, I was going to offer a group suggestion, but when I saw your reply to jwenting, I decided against it.  May be something others do as well, which defeats your purpose of having an exchange of information.

You don't need to give me a group suggestion.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Contest boards?!? at a BD/SM club? umm.. like what... Best moan/ scream? Best in latex?

Most BD/SM clubs don't hold "events." They usually just have people there at various time that use the .... equipment.

Waves of Sin are moderately BDSM themed, mostly for fun. Few cages hanging from the ceiling, the occasional couple dancing on a leash, things like that. And of course once in a while contests related to fetish gear (best in latex/bondage).

Try poledancing in an armbinder, takes a lot of practice!

• 2 years later...

sylly Devin wrote:

yes i agree with her on are there an good bdsm clubs?

it is al **bleep**ing or empty or it is just not active anymore duh  so stop the big fuzz about it it is just nothing at all anymore exept get **bleep**ed

this thread is 3 years old... Also, try speaking as an adult and not a pissy teen. Keep it G rated or you will get bleeped.

• 3 months later...

My castle is very much active. We have trained and verified sex slaves and we exist for more then 6 years.

Feel free to chat with us or ask anything you wish. Every slave besides gender verify is tested by one of Second life

best Masters. Me as owner lady tests new male members who want to join. Its all about quality and not quantity.

Providing verified female sex slaves since 2009

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2192 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.