Cant login keep crashing

XxRaveStormxX

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4359 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello i havent been on imvu that long but anyway am having a problem of some kind everytime i sign in i crash my avatar wasnt loading right when i was but now when i try 2 login it like i enter my password then it crashes then it looked like i miss spelled my password when i didnt i just need some help i have tried firestorm its working fine but my sl veiwer isnt working right please help i cant find anything on firestorm lol ty

2 answers to this question

XxRaveStormxX
wrote:

Hello
i
havent
been on
imvu
that long

This isn't IMVU.   Could you be trying to use your IMVU log in details for Second Life?

I don't really understand what's happening, in fact.   Is it crashing when you try to log in, or is it telling you you've entered the wrong username/password?

Yeah..this isn't IMVU hun..anywhos~

You say Firestorm is working fine..maybe just stick to it then? Learn how to use Firestorm, adapt. :P They even have classes to help, or check the wiki, they explain stuff pretty clearly and it's well organized: http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/

Alternatively...try reinstalling the sl viewer? Maybe it didn't install right. *shrugs* Who knows. SL can be finicky, like many games. Sometimes certain system configurations can cause conflicts. There was a time when I to had no trouble with "Firestorm" (it was really Phoenix back then), but crashed constantly in the normal SL client. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4359 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.