Is it there an app, that allows me to chat with my in world friends using a blackberry phone?

Gabie Meads

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4364 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello I have a blackberry cellphone and i want to stay in touch with my in world friends while away from my computer. I was doing some searches but i only found applications for Iphones.

Does anyobe know if such application exists and what is its name if it does exists?

Thank you!

16 answers to this question

Get rid of your Blackberry.  I have the Blackberry Torch and it's junk.  About once a month I have to remove the battery to reset my browser because it hangs.........and I haven't even opened the damned browser.  I can't open 3/4 of the videos I'm sent by my sister and I miss many of her text messages.  Three month months on this contract.........then I'm taking this hunk of plastic and smashing it with a hammer.

@Ansariel, LOL I have no Facebook account ... and farts sometimes, of course :D

@Valerie, it's not wisdom, it's a sunday and spring morning in Spain ;) (I'm at work, snif, but I'm not complaining: I have a job, unfortunately not everyone can say that).

You are a lucky girl Irene, Spring seems to have forgotten Paris this year, and I am so very much worried about my SL partner who has cancer in RL...... I dont think I'll go out today, waiting from news. I suppose siesta is the best option for this sunday. /me hugs you tight!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4364 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.