What do you never change?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3903 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't think I've purchased anything to wear since Six posted the OP over a year ago, so I don't change anything much. But there are a few true constants in my wardrobe. I very rarely change hair. I made my own skin based on some web template I found years ago, which I never change. I've made custom tattoo layers that have moles arranged in constellations. I have Orion on my back, the Seven Sisters above my left breast and The Big Dipper on my tummy. Here's Orion...

Orion.jpg

I also wear my homemade "Anne Francis" mole. It's actually a spinning globe of the nighttime Earth. I like knowing I can lick the world whenever wish...

I Can Lick the World.jpg

And I also always wear a pocket watch. My grandfather gave his broken pocketwatch to my Father back in 1952 (or 54, I can't remember). Dad gave it to me when I graduated from engineering school. It still doesn't, and never will work. The idea being passed down with the watch is that we should not be slaves to the clock.

Here's a picture of the watch pinned to my bikini bottom...PocketWatch.jpg

When I visit nude venues, I'll wear an untied men's necktie to cover my top and my pocketwatch to cover my bottom.  I have had offers to wind it. That's another reason to keep it broken.

• Like 1

I haven't logged onto these forums for quite a long time (in fact, I rarely log in to SL much these days due to real life priorities), and I saw this thread and thought I'd contribute to the discussion.

There are several things that I never will change with my avatar:

My hair - Sandy blonde, Serenity Beach Beige from Damselfly. Not sure if they even carry that hair any longer.

My bare feet - ever since I was a newbie to SL back in December 2007, I have been barefoot in SL almost all the time (rarely would I wear shoes in SL, and I do admit I never wore any shoes in SL at all in 2011).

My dance animation - I find a certain dance animation very lively and wild.  First disocovered such dance animation at the Chilli Pot Bar (now a defunct club) and decided to purchase that dance animation from Sine Wave.  I dance it almost every time in SL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3903 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.