Sign in to follow this  

@Void

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2963 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Void Singer this forum is all the less without you.

This post is not a "call back" to the forum, but a note to let you know that you are still thought of and held in the highest regard.  

Aristophanese wrote:

Otherwise, you are just stroking your own.. ego

Silly rabbit doesn't have an ego.

Silly rabbit tricks are for kids!

Pudgy strokes the silly rabbit. 

*Swings lantern for eerie lighting effect*  She watches you.

There be those as say old-timers workin' late o' night in the dark o' the scriptin' forum do hear a voice from the void, a-warnin' 'em o' mistakes they be makin'.

[Legal Disclaimer: The writer of the above sentence has received special training in writing pirate and frontier gibberish.  Children and those of a nervous disposition should not try this at home or without proper supervision except on the 19th September and in designated areas.  Local laws may apply.]

Storm Clarence wrote:

This post is not a "call back" to the forum, but a note to let you know that you are still thought of and held in the highest regard.  

I have to say, I think this is all getting a bit weird now, this is now the third thread in this forum section about this resident, if you need to speak to her that bad send her a PM or an IM, as has been pointed out all these public declarations of your love are just ego stroking and/or very strange.

She wasn't a saint, I was on the receiving end of one of her totally unfounded allegations once, and I had to get LL to remover her spurious post. I have seen her display a pretty poor attitude to others in the forums on more than one occassion, so she decided to leave the forums, that was months ago, get over it.

Ziggy21 Slade wrote:

I have to say, I think this is all getting a bit weird now, this is now the third thread in this forum section about this resident,
if you need to speak to her that bad send her a PM or an IM, as has been pointed out all these public declarations of your love are just ego stroking and/or very strange.

She wasn't a saint, I was on the receiving end of one of her totally unfounded allegations once, and I had to get LL to remover her spurious post. I have seen her display a pretty poor attitude to others in the forums on more than one occassion, so s
he decided to leave the forums, that was months ago, get over it.

Awww.  I apologize for your sensitivity.  Perhaps you should have IM'd her yourself with your hurt feelings.  

This is not the General Discussion forum, so all I can actually say is too bad, she is my MISSED CONNECTION.  

Storm Clarence wrote:

Cool post Jeanne.   Thank you.

Yeah. Cool enuf for the censors to have deleted it .. apparently ..

Jeanne

JeanneAnne wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

Cool post Jeanne.   Thank you.

Yeah. Cool enuf for the censors to have deleted it .. apparently ..

Jeanne

Jeanne, if it at all matters I did not RIC your post.  I also don't think the mods just whacked it for the heck of it.  Outside influence plays a big role in this forum.  It is what we must live by; see Keli K's post on GD (I know you already contributed to the thread.)

Storm Clarence wrote:

Totally agree!!

Aristophanese wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

You could post to her directly

Otherwise, you are just stroking your own.. ego

Two possible comments::

a) Totally disagree

b) You are silly.

You choose.

Let's see... Someone misses Void, yet instead of telling her directly, they post it to a forum that she is no longer active in. I choose option b.

i am silly. i don't even know void personally. but wow, i've read a lot of stuff she's written (to my benefit) .... be nice if sl were a place she still wanted to visit and share her knowlege in

Isn't that the noted truth. If one misses someone they get in touch with them. Otherwise its like leaving a letter in a forest a few states away. Oh well some people have a weird way of missing connections.

While she may be gone from these forums. She is not gone. And often people will resume activities they are normal for. For eample some of us have left SL a few times. Myself included. I'm back. So to attribute a "I miss you" when its only been a short time, and she's not actually gone, and shes not currently on the forum. Seems more self serving, honestly (sorry) And not wanting to cause drama its just a statement. -hides from the ever expansive drama blanket that often covers sl-

Sieben Ochs wrote:

Isn't that the noted truth. If one misses someone they get in touch with them. Otherwise its like leaving a letter in a forest a few states away. Oh well some people have a weird way of missing connections.

While she may be gone from these forums. She is not gone. And often people will resume activities they are normal for. For eample some of us have left SL a few times. Myself included. I'm back. So to attribute a "I miss you" when its only been a short time, and she's not actually gone, and shes not currently on the forum. Seems more self serving, honestly (sorry) And not wanting to cause drama its just a statement. -hides from the ever expansive drama blanket that often covers sl-

It could be possible that people miss her presence here in the SL forums... a place from which she is actually gone.  In any case, one could make the argument that this whole subforum is self-serving.

...Dres

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

...Dres

Wow - how unfortunate. Void has been here a long time and from what I've seen in that time (including at the previous boards) she has always been there for the residents wanting to help. And with her skills, this is probably something LL should have taken more seriously. It is not a world where people who put the experiences and happiness of others before their own fall out of trees anymore.

I'm sort of at a complete loss as to how the post that she describes as the one she made could be interpreted in the negative. Maybe with determination specifically to do so but as a completely objective outside viewer I see no way the unmotivated would react badly to anything she said.

Well I don't know if she still reads these threads on the situation but I wish her continued happiness in whatever she gets up to next. Wherever that is, there will be people no doubt glad she's come.

Kascha Matova wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

...Dres

Wow - how unfortunate. Void has been here a long time and from what I've seen in that time (including at the previous boards) she has always been there for the residents wanting to help. And with her skills, this is probably something LL should have taken more seriously. It is not a world where people who put the experiences and happiness of others before their own fall out of trees anymore.

I'm sort of at a complete loss as to how the post that she describes as the one she made could be interpreted in the negative. Maybe with determination specifically to do so but as a completely objective outside viewer I see no way the unmotivated would react badly to anything she said.

Well I don't know if she still reads these threads on the situation but I wish her continued happiness in whatever she gets up to next. Whereever that is, there will be people no doubt glad she's come.

QFT.

...Dres

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2963 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.