Sign in to follow this  
Senobia Xenga

Q. for Married Men who partake in pixelated perversions

Rival seriousally don't defend PIE. I've talked to him before. PIE does not make arguements he insults taunts and spell checks. If there ever is any acutally argument in there it's lost with his over all rude behavior.

steph Arnott wrote:

you not worth answering any more

If I have understood this correctly - and it IS extremely difficult to make sense of the jumble of words you are assembling - then thank you.

Madeline may I recommend (yet again) After The Deadline.

It not only has contextual spell checking, but also intelligent grammar checking, and to cap it all, advanced style checking.

Use of it may not improve your underlying arguments (or lack of them) nor mitigate your inferiority complex, but the use of it might at least encourage forumites to make the effort to keep reading until the end of the first sentence of one of your posts.

steph Arnott wrote:

Sad man,
no friends
. Just likes to feel good being  rude. Comes on line to insult because you just a sad old loser with
no real friends
to make you feel good.

Pie's cousin is one of my bff's ergo, by default, making Pie a friend of mine, as well.  So your statement and troll is 100% inaccurate.  Just like the other 99.3% of your forum oeuvre.  Including, of course, your whining PM's. 

Storm Clarence wrote:

Madeline Blackbart wrote:

... he only insults your intelligence

I guess this^^ precludes you from ever 'feeling' insulted.

I'm going to geuss this is to imply that I am in fact unintelligent. How very rude of you. But I'm geussing the college I graduated from would disagree with you there. I'm sure though you yourself are somehow "above" and agree with pie that the followers on this forum are "runts". What a special snowflake you both must be with your wonderful spellcheck. Thank you for gracing us all with your helpful insights. Infact I feel I've learned so much from your comment. Well I've learned a lot about what kind of person you are anyway.

Pie Serendipity wrote:

Madeline may I recommend (yet again)

It not only has contextual spell checking, but also intelligent grammar checking, and to cap it all, advanced style checking.

Use of it may not improve your underlying arguments (or lack of them) nor mitigate your inferiority complex, but the use of it might at least encourage forumites to make the effort to keep reading until the end of the first sentence of one of your posts.

I will of course still refuse to spell check a casual conversation just to satisfy trolls. The only one here who feels they are inferior is you apperantly. Why else do you feel it is nessicary to attack so many people intelligence and call us runts unless of course you have something to prove.

Storm Clarence wrote:

Madeline Blackbart wrote:

Rival seriousally don't defend PIE..

And the world should heed your words because?

Typical of your sanctimonious nonsense...

It wouldn't possibly be because of Pie's constant need to insult the members of this forum FOR NO REASON. It couldn't be that! You obviousally can't see how rude he is because your his buddy so he isn't attacking you. The rest of us however can see it plain as day. In fact let me directly qoute where he CLEARLY proves he thinks he is above us thus proving what a well you know (the forums will only censor it) he is.

"SL, and these forums especially, are full of the weak and the stupid..." "....those runts who have been supported to adulthood with the misguided asssistance of those whose experience of Darwin's roulette wheel has been fortuitous, thus far." 

I geuss from that we are to assume that most of us are "runts" who don't deserve good fortune or even more extremely not to live. But Pie i'm sure doesn't consider himself one of them. I think this can only imply that he feels he is above us all. But please tell me how wonderful a person Pie is. How his I'm better then you attitude deserves defense. Please explain to me how he is more then a mear troll. I can't see how you'll do it outside of the arguement "well it's 'cause I like him."

As my old mucker Oscar said, "Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit" so it's not surprising to find you trying to use it.

It is almost impossible to carry out effectively in textual form, especially when - as is your case - one has not established a track record for accurate expression in the first place, and it is particularly difficult since these forums do not support the sarcmark; I know because I've tried it.