Sign in to follow this  
Belladona Viper

Dislike the Real Photo Option

Peggy Paperdoll wrote:

The easiest way to avoid that unexpected disappointment is to not perv profiles.  I hardly ever look at someone's profile.

I do not understand this at all.... I am constantly reading peoples profiles and I have found some really COOL places to visit.

Search is a joke and for someon eto take the time to add a place to their profile makes me think its super and worth a visit...

The RL tab is not the first thing I look at, I look at picks and classifieds.

I, myself, have put a RL picture in my profile. I also took it down. But at the time that I had it up, I had designed my avi to look like the real me... so it was cool, you know?

I am a huge profile perver, especially in my downtime. It really doesn't matter to me if the people have a RL picture, but if they do, it's always fun to see the similarities and differences between their chosen avi and their RL pictures. :D

So, really, I miss the tab option that SL used to have... which gave people a choice. I think that everyone should have the option to choose when it comes to viewing RL information and/or pictures, and, for the sake of others, I wish they would bring that option back.

To each their own.  For me I am me in both worlds and the only thing I don't like is people who are being dishonest...meeting a girl and finding out it's a guy that sort of thing.  just be honest.  If RL comes up cool if not cool. Each relationship is it's own. Have fun!