how to contact Linden Lab via email because I have a problem I think I have banned props

didi89

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4363 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hello I have a problem I have has come n go online or even a second life on my compt I think I banned props and I do not commprend why I havent done anything wrong I am with my friends and I 'market place to buy and I do not quil has there wrong with her ​​...

5 answers to this question

I do not understand your questiuon very well, so I will give you two answers:

1. If you have been banned from Second Life, you should have received an e-mail from Linden Lab explaining why, and telling you how to file an appeal.  Essentially, if you believe that this is an error, submit a support ticket via the support portal. To help customer support determine what block has been placed and why, include in the ticket your Second Life account name and any Second Life accounts that log in from your location.  There is no other e-mail address to use for this purpose.

2. If you have been banned from specific sims or parcels IN Second Life, Linden Lab cannot do anything about it.  That is a matter between you and whoever owns the land.  Landowners have authority to ban anyone that they choose, for any reason at all --- or for no reason.  Just as in RL, where you may tell anyone to leave your own home and never return, so may a landowner in SL.  If you think that the landowner has made a mistake or used poor judgment, you will try to discuss it with him, but he does not have to listen.  Find somewhere else to enjoy in Second Life.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4363 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.