You are missed.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4346 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, yes she has. 

It is not my intention to excite you into RIC'ing this response as the both of us have done this to each other too many times.

I am not speaking for her because I can not speak for anyone, but I have learned a great deal in the past year ergo making me all the wiser.  Today, I come to you with that wisdom.   Do what ever you may.

Suppose someone pointed her to this, just suppose.  What do you think her reaction would be?  

You may say you do not care, but you wrote the missed connection not her.

It is you that emptied the friendship Rob.  However, you were not alone--many of us can claim responsibility for words we wrote at a time when she was at her worst.  The question we never asked was why she got to the point she did.  You know what Rob, I asked myself that question just recently.  The answer I found was staring me in the face.  I reached out, made my bones, and tried a little harder to find the reasons I "missed her" and tell her these reasons.  Sans the bull.   And, it took many more words than a simple "I miss you."

Will she want to hear from you, I have no idea nor do I care; not one single iota!  

I have never met her in-world, but I know you have.  Maybe it is time for us all to grow up a little bit and admit to our errors in judgment.  You and only you can figure that one out.  

PudgyPaddy wrote:

Maybe it is time for us all to grow up a little bit and admit to our errors in judgment.  You and only you can figure that one out.  

Well let' s have a look at your account : Date Registered 02-08-2012 02:12 PM . Looks to me you' re still the alt hiding the main. You are also dead wrong in your assumption to grasp who I am referring to.  

And if that' s an error in my judgement about you, I simply don' t care one iota either.

Get stuffed, Storm.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4346 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.