Second Life stalker what to do

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4374 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It will work if you unmute him, but of course then he'll be free to verbally harass you again. Frankly, as with others, I don't understand why this bothers you so much. It is against the ToS, and he should not be doing it. But, if you can't see or hear him, why are you allowing his potential presence to interfere with your SL? Who cares if he is in the same sim you are in? If you're truly bothered by him "listening in" on your conversations, you can move them to private IM's. Or start going to different places; there are tons of great locations to explore in SL.

If this guy wants to waste his time hanging out in places you like to hang and "watching you," your choice is to let him and not let it bother you, or unmute him so that you can AR him when you see him. (But it's hard to prove someone's "stalking" you and doesn't just like hanging out where you hang out.)

As for him telling lies about you, sounds like you might as well move on from that, too. You might want to warn potential landlords, though - if you find new land, let the landlord there know about what happened with your previous landlord. Don't make a big deal over it, just make them aware of this individual so that, hopefully, you won't be kicked out again.

You can still see muted people on your radar. You can get radar huds to make it even easier to see who is within your chat range. 99% of the time in SL, muting crazy people gets them out of your hair. Yes, it sucks they got you kicked off the land, but consider yourself lucky to be rid of a lousy SIM owner, right? If you want this person gone from your SL, REMOVE them. Don't talk to them, DON'T engage with them, don't even acknowledge their existence. Rent from a reputable land owner who simply cares that you pay on time and follow the sim covenant. You can ban them from your land. Invest in a good security orb so they can't bother you.

I can understand harrassment. A stupid biker gang declared war on my husband and I. We had all of them banned, muted, everything. All they could resort to was griefing my neighbors. Now, I felt bad for my neighbors, but it was seriously pathetic. Now my husband and I are the estate managers so they can't do A SINGLE THING to bother or disrupt our SL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4374 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.