clothing creation

emmettcullen93

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ok i decided to use photoshop to make my clothing but idk where to start.

i got photoshop on one computer and viewer on another can i get my clothing to my viewer?

also where can i get free t-shirt template not the best looking of course but (free)

anybody help i didnt want to use my old thread that got trampled on over so i made a new one. :)

if you have photoshop on a different computer to your SL viewer you can either use some sort of memory chip to transfer the file or just install any SL viewer of your choice on the the computer with photoshop 

as for a t-shirt template Robin Sojourner's template is both free easy to work with and high quality http://www.robinwood.com/Catalog/Technical/SL-Tuts/SLPages/RSW-TShirt.html

• Like 1

Put your viewer on the same computer as your photoshop, it'll make it easier for you. Are you bothering at all to look back at your own posts about creating clothing or looking for similar posts on the boards or internet before you ask the same type questions you have asked before? 

Claireschen Hesten wrote:

if you have photoshop on a different computer to your SL viewer you can either use some sort of memory chip to transfer the file or just install any SL viewer of your choice on the the computer with photoshop 

as for a t-shirt template Robin Sojourner's template is both free easy to work with and high quality 

ok ty claire i will do the memory chip thing. and ty for the link to quailty clothing templates woot.!!

emmettcullen93 wrote:

does anybody know how to change the color of the shirt in photoshop? lol

We do, we do... :matte-motes-big-grin:

But it seems that first of all you need to learn the basics how to use Photoshop before any attempt in trying to create the actual clothes.  There are tons of Photoshop tutorials in the net. Google is your friendly helper in finding them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.