looking for: around 350 prims for 3 bots/agents

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4366 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello !

Looking for a reliable Landowner, developper friendly, to host a small Shop for one product and a demo rezzing area. Preferably up in the air to ease on the customer's viewer. waiting for quotes !

- it fits all categories of rental except mainland and homestead due to the low avatar per region ratio limit.

- FYI, a bot (or agent) is basically an usual avatar execpt that it's unmanned.

- Contact me Via IM if you want to speak directly.

Thank you.

Regards,

Mesa

I would like to add a precision :

the bots dosent do anything. they have no scripted attachements. They are sitting, not even colliding. They doesnt make any connections on the sims to download the the environnement.

I would like to thanks the estate's agents but I will skip what I could obviously find with the search bar. If there is a private owner with a sim of his/her own and actually look for serious tenant, we may have common affinities.

Thanks again.

Regards,

mesa

I'm curious as to why you want to have some bots rezzed that don't actually do anything? Are you wanting to sell the bots?

You want to place a small store so what would it sell?

It's obviously a business so have you considered doing it as everyone else does - by putting your own money into it?

Hi Phil !

The bots are actually used, they are relaying data to my servers as for the product itself it has not been released yet.

As you know bots just as us, avatars, need to be logged in and will occupy a SIM. Since SIM owners all have different policies on logged agents, visitors, traffics etc. and that those policies arent very obvious or advertised, I am asking here on the forum.

The fact that id wish to *park* 3 bots at one given place is for convinience. They could be hop programatically from one public SIM to another and I wouldn't have to deal with a landlord about em. Since I need space for my shop, that there will be a rezzing area for some demo objects. I add this to the requirement as well.

The Idea behind that is to find a A) person that will actually know about everything and won't disagree later for any (real or imaginary) reason and cause me to move. B) Find an organisation or an single individual that have a SIM and would benifit of the rent to fund his own project or reduce his cost.

On top of that, and note that i don't have anything agaisnt Sale Agents or Gigantic Estates, it's just that they don't have clear policies, don't really care if one of their SIM host one, two, five! clubs, a camping mall, a fashionista convention of Scripted Attachements Addicts (or any other imaginable oddities). So one day your fine, and the next day, month,  there's some BOZO that rent the next parcel and make your life difficult.

And may i ask, by putting my own money into What ? I am not asking a free corner btw. I am more than happy to share or rent any place that will welcome me. As for renting a whole sim this is overkill.

regards,

mesa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4366 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.