Sign in to follow this  
cclove23

how can i find my pets

Question

I hardly can find mine, so without knowing what error message you get, I'll have a hard time finding yours. :P

You can add inof: Options button on the top right of your question "edit" to add text" or press "Permalink" under my reply.

• Like 1

9 answers to this question

I hardly can find mine, so without knowing what error message you get, I'll have a hard time finding yours. :P

You can add inof: Options button on the top right of your question "edit" to add text" or press "Permalink" under my reply.

• Like 1

Your post is very vague. What pets are you looking for? Where did you lose them? What were you doing when you lost them? Your land, or someone else's, or did you lose them from your inventory without rezzing them? Did you lose them during a teleport? Did the region they were on restart? Did you crash? We need a LOT more detail in order to help you.

Please edit your post by clicking "options>edit" in the top right corner of your original post, or add more detail by using "permalink" at the bottom of my post to comment. Please do NOT create a new thread; just edit this one.

• Like 1

Where did you lose them?  If I were you, I'd look there first, and would practice using my camera to look in, under, and around things.  If I were in a skybox, I'd check the land below me, since pets have a habit of falling off the porch or sometimes even through the floor. I might also check my inventory, especially the Lost & Found folder, to see if they were returned somehow.  I might even think of asking the creator if there's a special signal that I am supposed to use to call my pet when he's lost. 

• Like 2

"I might even think of asking the creator if there's a special signal that I am supposed to use to call my pet when he's lost. "

:D I'm supposed to bark when I loose one of mines!!!

cclove23 wrote:

i need to find my pets

Most mornings I have a tough time finding my pants, let alone my pets.  Good luck, anyway.  

• Like 1