Sign in to follow this  
daddyevilangel09

how ro meet bdsm people

I may be mis-reading what you're referring to by "littles/babygirl and Mommy Doms", but...

As you're new to SL, you might want to familiarize yourself with this, anyway.

That's not supposed to happen.  If you do get spammed at one of the Adult Hubs in future, let one of the managers or guides know (or me, if I'm online, and I'll find someone to attend to it).

as a Guide at the Adult Hub I've yet to see people spammed there or otherwise harassed. If it were to happen I'd take action against it by either ejecting the guilty or calling in the peacekeepers.

Of course if you ask for locations, I'll try to give you some and there are several places on the hub to get suggestions for places to visit (some compiled by the staff, others paid for advertising).

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

One I remember is called Safe Hub. It's Adult and it says Hub but maybe it's not one of yours.  It has guidelines about no soliciting and no nude and no adult talk or sounds.  & all that happens there.  As soon as I land there I get a offer to visit some club and then an offer to go to some  BDSM spot.... I don't think it's even for chipmunks.

No, the "Safe Hubs" are Linden-owned. Their "Adult Safe Hubs" are all on Zindra, and are where you find yourself if you're able to access Adult lands and, on logging in, can't access your intended destination. I'm talking about the privately-owned and run Adult Hub, which is a group of five sims attached to the Freedom Continent.

correct. That's what I'm talking about too. Private owned and operated (though I think sponsored in some way by LL).

jwenting
wrote:

correct
. That's what I'm talking about too.
Private
owned and operated (though I think sponsored in some way by LL).

I think it would be more accurate to say the Adult Hub you and I are talking about isn't sponsored by LL in any way, though LL is supportive of its activities (someone official will doubtless correct me if I'm wrong).