Are we there yet? how much longer to wait?

ines Carami

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sorry guys, i am getting inpatient waiting for SL to work again.How long will maitenance take for today? I know last time(April 26th) by looking at the grid status times is took more than 12 hrs for them  to try to fix it. They started 7:15 am and they finished maintenance at 10:00pm. So is today going to be similar the same or worse? And last question how many hours does LL wait to give a SL grid status update on how things are going?

Is hard to find me something to do around here when i am bored cause my mistake was that SL is the only game i play with my computer. I always say i want to try other games to entertain myself, but i always get myself distracted in SL and i never try something else.. Got to love SL game!!

aaggghhhh the waiting is killing meeeeeee.....lol

Yup -- I've been trying to get this world to work again for me after a long layoff.  I can log on, but then the 3 or 4 second lag and the complete failure to rez of the scenery in the places I visit have made use of SL essentially imposssible, so I just log off.  This happens at all hours - day and night.  I'm getting more and more interested in "OpenSim".

Danny

You may also want to get interested in connction quality.  Check your ping and packet-loss figures in the statistics window.

(Opensim is great, but it isn't SL or a replacement for SL, it's just software.  There are alternative grids using Opensim and you may well get better performance connecting to one or another of them.  None of them will provide the variety and scope of existing people and things that SL does.  You can use both]

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.