Here we go again - Logins disabled

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4377 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Luc Starsider wrote:

Yepp. true.

We should also get ready to answer all the questions about not managing to log in that will follow in 'Answers'.

(I couldn't log in a couple of minutes ago...)

- Luc -

If anyone one asks just say : "Even hamsters strike around Labour Day."

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Way back in the day the grid used to get turned off on a regular basis for scheduled, and unscheduled - issues.

Since coming back in 2009, I think this is the first time I've seen SL officially 'shut off' logins. At least the grid is still up for those in it.

I've seen login delays, login problems - for a few hours. But a full scale 'nobody gets in and if you rez anything its not our problem what happens' is pretty significant.

SOmething must have seriously gone wrong with their server update a few days ago. My guess is that's all fixed - and right now is the QA process to make darned sure its fixed.

Lex Solari wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks that shceduling this type of thing during the day is rediculous?

Who wants to login in the morning hours? Go to work! :smileytongue:

It's 7:23 am in the west coast of USA. Here in Europe it's 5:23 pm and we cannot login. :matte-motes-frown:

/me goes and reads a book while Linden Lab is banging things...

toilet-reading.gif

PeterCanessa Oh wrote:

No, we've just established only about 40% of hamsters strike around labour day.

I think.  What's labour day?  If it's the US holiday I thought it was, isn't it spelt 'labor'?  I'm all confused now :-(

memorial day will be the next big one..thats the start of the summer..then the 4th of july thats a really big one..and i think the next just regular big one is labor day for the end of the summer..

so a possible 3 strikes coming hehehe

although it does die down some in the summer anyways ..

Coby Foden wrote:

Lex Solari wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks that shceduling this type of thing during the day is rediculous?

It's 7:23 am in the west coast of USA. Here in Europe it's 5:23 pm and we cannot login. :matte-motes-frown:

toilet-reading.gif

lol

i do \o/

i work nights myself and get home about 5:30 am PDT and have to get ready for mah big time org......se......ora........board meeting!!! that is planned for ummm my important sim stuffs..ya thats what i do ..sim stuffs!!! \o/

hehehehe

Coby Foden wrote:

Lex Solari wrote:

toilet-reading.gif

I'm trying to go to work but the office has shut down for scheduled maintainence! :matte-motes-evil-invert:

PeterCanessa Oh wrote: What's labour day?  If it's the US holiday I thought it was, isn't it spelt 'labor'?  I'm all confused now :-(

err.. it' s both i think ..

/me practices: " Labor ... labour .... tomayto .... tomaahto ...

But anyway .. I' m way off here ... It' s "Tag der Arbeit" tomorrow in Germany though. Does that count ? Any of the hamsters named Fritz ?

I mean ... it IS the most logical explination to all the maintenance issues right ? Could not possibly be ... like ...erm...  human error ? :robotindifferent:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4377 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.