support ticket

Kenny Carfield

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1884 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

How do I file a ticket? I am driving the mainland current location Ski Runs, Wengen (81, 254, 92) - General. Once crossing into sim vehicle will no longer go forward, Also the Auto vehicles are getting stuck there to. I just wanted to report this to whoever can fix the problem. All I am finding is how to file but once going to site it doesn't exist.

Kenny Carfield

15 answers to this question

I have an open process credit since 1-16. I understand Monday was a holiday so you can save me the speech. My concern in the days of instant money moving why it takes over a week to transfer this money form Lindne Labs. It seems like a scam you holding my money for over a week now, and i dont liek to process credit for this exact reason. You need to speed up this process it is ridiculas to wait over a week for your own money. No need to contact me becasue i allready knwo your sorry answer just saying you all are crooked

saltydogg68 Baily

No matter what you write here to the Lindens, they wont respond as they are not here in the Forum. You can write to them as a ticket or you can call them by phone. But this forum is only members like yourself, who logically cant help you with this problem.

Blessings

Madam Martian / Lis

Hello,

I have a dance club in Second Life. When these two avatars: "ƈԋι ƈԋι ɱäυʂҽɳ (anastasialoren)" and ɾσ ზყʂზ ιƚʂƈԋ (dominchenlaisa) visit my club today they were very vulgar and lewd in open chat. The Sim is moderate! I wrote "anasatasialoren" and asked her to stop. I was insulted by her then and I was threatened by (anastasialoren) my hack "Avatar". I ask you to take action in the matter. Many Thanks!

Greetings Tira Yalin

We can't do anything at all. We are SL residents like you. There are no Lindens here, ever. You need to submit a proper Abuse Report. Meanwhile, IMMEDIATELY remove the names from your post. You are violating the Community Standards by publicly shaming them here (even if they are guilty as sin), so they could submit Abuse Reports on you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1884 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.