Is there a way to build a house with a system that will make the tenant invisible to his friends?

Mika Palmyra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4375 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Is there a way to build a house with a privacy system that would make the tenant invisible to his friends as soon he goes inside the house and, connected back with his friends as soon he hits the outside deck?

I know that we can disconnect our visibility to our friends one by one but it is kind of a big job when you just need some time of privacy.

I also know the Busy method.

But I dont understand why there is no easyway to get privacy in our SL home, like in RL?

Is it a SL philosophical decision or simply a technicaly  impossible dream.....

TY

Mika Palmyra

Bikini Bay Beach & Jungle

2 answers to this question

You can set your land parcel permission so that no one outside of that parcel can see residents inside that parcel. However, friends can still see the online status of those people, and chat with them. There is no way that I know of, other than disabling the option in the friends list, to not allow friends to see whether you are on or off line. So no, there is not way to build a house that will make the tenant invisible to friends.

In RL, your friends know you exist. They probably have your phone number. They might call you when you don't want them to. Your option is to not pick up the phone, and let it go to voicemail. Busy mode or away messages are the equivalent of voicemail.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4375 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.