is sl still down?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4354 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

http://status.secondlifegrid.net/

[updated 3:23pm PDT 26 April 2012] Services are still undergoing maintenance - logins, billing, and other issues may occur. Some regions may be down intermittently. Please continue to refrain from rezzing no-copy objects, or transacting L$ or land. At this time,  we do not have an estimated time of repair. Please continue to monitor this  blog for updates.

[updated] Unscheduled Maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on April 26th, 2012 at 03:23 pm PDT

[updated 3:23pm PDT 26 April 2012] Services are still undergoing maintenance - logins, billing, and other issues may occur. Some regions may be down intermittently. Please continue to refrain from rezzing no-copy objects, or transacting L$ or land. At this time,  we do not have an estimated time of repair. Please continue to monitor this  blog for updates.

I've been lucky enough to log in, but I get disconnected any time I try to TP anywhere.

My island is down.. I was able to log in at some random place, and I managed to get to a sandbox I had a LM to in my inventory so I could check out the mesh item I've been working on, but I am unable to search.  It tells me it has no results for anything I search for lol.

I downloaded the new version 3.3.1.254524 lots of error files and cant install, I am unable to login,  fix it please, every time I try to loging it ask me to install the new version it  is 3 times I downloaded the new version and same problem over and over,  no sense to pay for a subcription when I cant get in the world

lol it's maintenance.. issues are to be expected.  They will patch things up.  If we all ended our subscription every time something was messed up, we'd have all been gone ages ago... myself back in 2006 when I joined.  Just be patient.

Same here ! I've been trying for hours ! The only answer I get is "We're having trouble connecting. There may be a problem with your internet connection or the Second life grid".

But the funny thing is I don't have any problem to log in with my second avatar !!!

Can anyone explain this to me ??!!

Well welcome to SL : ) As some know issues arise out of nowhere and we are reminded of the SL of old. At least most can get Inworld. Now that we're here.... what next. As you can see..Teleporting has been an issue that has been with us for a long time.. since it was first conceived. Used to cost $L to TP direct. Here's the JIRA that shows this issue has been around.

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-4986

I am always amazed that it works... Haven't been "Ruthd" in a long time..... 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4354 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.